Posting alert problem

Jon,

I’ve just tried posting my third planned activation for tomorrow - GW/NW-047 at 1600hrs. Entered the data 4 times - not recorded. I tried 1559hrs in case it was a timing glitch. Still no show. Any ideas?

73, Gerald G4OIG

In reply to G4OIG:

Not sure why this is Gerald.

I have put the alert in for you and set it to you as the poster so you should be able to edit it.

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

Thanks Jon. Probably nature hinting that my legs won’t hold out, Hi!

73, Gerald G4OIG

P.S. Thanks to Tom as well for posting for me!

In reply to GM4ZFZ:
I was having the same problem. I entered an alert for tomorrow three times into beta2 and it vanished. So I tried the previous version and again it vanished. So tried the old stockport radio URL and again it vanished. Then I remembered it was April and not March!! Bangs head against the wall.
73 jim

To Andy MM0FMF.
Andy after posting an alert, i used to get a white background behind my own alert on the alerts page. Now ive posted one for Sunday i dont get the white background for my alert, any idea’s? Not a big hassle it just made it easier to find.

Thanks

Adrian

In reply to MM0TAI:

I have just posted a spot and the white background is there on this page.

73 Roy G4SSH

In reply to G4SSH:
Ok roy it’s maybe this pc then. I tried a spot too and that doesnt have it. Im on the works PC, win xp and ie7. I will check from the shack pc later.

Thanks

Adrian

In reply to MW6BDV:

The first thing to do when you see these kind of issues is to flush your browser’s cache and then shut it down, restart it, then re-log into the website.

Then see if the problem has fixed itself. If it hasn’t please make sure when reporting issues you also say which browser (name & version) and which OS you are using.

There does appear to be something a little strange in the alerts page and we are aware of it.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

The first thing to do when you see these kind of issues is to flush
your browser’s cache and then shut it down, restart it, then re-log
into the website.

Tried that Andy and still the same problem. Using Win XP SP3 + IE7.0.5730.13

Adrian