Pictures uploaded

Hi everybody,

first many thanks to all who called in yesterday on my Allgäu Alps tour from AL-072, AL-070, AL-064 to AL-061. I started 5:30 UTC at the “Edmund-Probst-Haus”, an alpine hut which is situated close to the Nebelhorn, AL-073. This time I was carrying my Blue Cool Radio and a military whip antenna (10 copper tube elements, 1 metre each) but had to reduce the length to 7 elements, the wind on the summits was too strong to deploy it at full size. The signals were weaker than usual and later in the day I had a lot of qrn from thunderstorms around. I permanently had one eye in the sky and was a bit short of time so my apologies for moving on quickly. My goal was to activate at least 4 summits including AL-061 at the end of the day, which was achieved. Got back to the car in Oberstdorf at 18 UTC, wet to the bones :slight_smile:

I uploaded some pictures:

73 Bernhard DL4CW

In reply to DL4CW:

Hi Bernhard,

Great job Bernhard! Wonderful pictures and it was nice to have QSO with you on AL-072!

See you down the log OM, 73, Age - pa0xaw

In reply to DL4CW:
Hi Bernhard
many thanks for DL/AL-064 and DL/AL-061 on 10 Mhz, both new ones for me and like your great pictures as well.
I will be listening for you on your next activations and hope we can make QSO’s

73 Graham G3OHC

In reply to G3OHC:

Many thanks Age and Graham, glad to give you some new ones!

73 Bernhard DL4CW