Pencil mug from Slovenia

Thank you to the S5 group of Sabina S57BNX Zvone S57OPZ and Milos S57D for the Xmas present - a SOTA pencil mug which arrived today and seen here assembled in my shack:

Imgur
Imgur

A lovely gesture - thanks guys,

Happy Xmas and a SOTA filled 2009!

Phil G4OBK

Many thanks also and a very Happy Christmas and a safe SOTA-ing New Year 2009 to you all.

Many thanks once again for all the summits I’ve managed to work you from.

73 Graham G4JZF

Thank you Sabina, Zvone and Milos for a lovely gift. All the best for the coming new year. Happy and safe SOTA.

73/88 Jeff G4ELZ

Thanks from me also for the lovely gift Sabina, Milos and Zvone. It was a lovely surprise when I received the pencil holder and it really brightened my day.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all.

73 & 88 Mike GW0DSP

Hello Slovenia,
Thank you to S57BNK Sabina S57D Zvone and S57OPZ Milos for the lovely pencil mug, And the rest of the Slovenian SOTA members

Vesel Bovic
Happy Christmas 73
From Nigel 2E0NHM.

To S57BNX+S57D+S57OPZ:
I join myself to the Britons. Thank you very much indeed. Before opening the big envelope I tried to guess what might be inside but all my guesses were wrong. What a clever gadget! Have a nice Christmas and hope to have a lot SOTA QSOs in 2009.
Ruda OK2QA

In reply to G4OBK:
The postman has just delivered a nice package from S5. Many thanks & I hope for more nice summit - summit contacts.
73 Steve G1INK

In reply to G4OBK:
Thanks also for the nice gift Sabina, Milos and Zvone.
I hope to hear you next from the summits.
Best 73, Merry Xmas and a happy new Year

Tom DL1DVE

Many tnx Sabina Milos and Zvone for the gift.Have a great Christmas and a very happy and prosperous 2009.Look forward to chasing you on you future activations.Best 73.Don G0RQL.

Dear SOTA friends of Sota Slovinia.

Many thanks to Sabina, Milos and Zvon for the nice present with I receive today via the postman.
To all Slovinian Sota friends, a very nice Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year 2009 with many Sota QSO’s. I look forward to work you again in your future activations … maybe … from a Belgian summit to a Slovinian summit.

With friendly greetings from Belgium

88 -73

Family
Deswert - Van Hemelen
Luc (ON6DSL) and Xyl Annemie
Our son Nick (ON3DSN)
Daugther Liesbeth and friend Tim
Daugther Vanessa and friend Thys

In reply to G4OBK:
Thank you also to the S5 group for the nice Xmass presant a very nice gesture lads.

Merry Xmass and a Happy New year

Terry G0VWP

In reply to G0VWP:
Thanks also for the nice gift Sabina, Milos and Zvone.
I hope to hear you next from the summits.
Best 73, Merry Xmas and a happy new Year
All the best from ON4CAP André

Thank you very much for all good wishes, here on SOTAwatch reflector and via emails you sent to us.The very limited special edition of pencil mugs were sent to all who made at least five QSOs with us and have their postal address published on QRZ.COM. There are some stations on our list without postal address on QRZ.COM:
M3YHB - Helen
G6WRW - Carolyn
OK1AOE
Please send me your postal address on my email published on QRZ.COM (S57D) if you want to receive your pencil mug.

We wish you all the best in new year, safe mountaineering and plenty SOTA activations and QSOs.

73 & 88, Sabina S57BNX
73, Zvone S57OPZ
73, Milos S57D

Many thanks for the nice pencil mug Sabina, Milos and Zvone.
It was indeed a lovely surprise.
Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new Year to all of you.

Vy 73, de
Steffen, DL3JPN

Thank you very much for the nice christmas present , dear Sabina , dear Milos and dear Zvone !

It looks nice in the shack !
Merry christmas for you and your families , good luck for 2009 !
We hope to see you from summits in the new year !
73 s from Dresden de Bernd DL2DXA

In reply to G4OBK:

Many thank you for the pencil mug Sabina, Milos and Zvone.
It was also very surprise for the big letter in my Letterbox.

My family and i wish you all merry christmas & a happy new year with many
SOTA QSOs.

Bye
Joerg DG0JMB

In reply to OK2QA:

Hi Ruda,
I noticed in your Activator Log, 3.11.2008 wrong entered my call. Instead s51zg the s52zg hi. Activation of DM/SX-023! Please, if possible correction of my call.

Merry Xmas & HNY 2009

Janez S51ZG

Hello Sabina, Milos and Zvone,

today a very nice gift from you arrived at my home. The pencil mug looks beautiful at my radio station. Thank you very much!

Merry Xmas, best wishes for 2009 and I hope to hear you on the bands soon!

Lutz DL3SBA

In reply to S57D:

Hallo Sabina, Zvone and Milos,
many thanks for your nice christmas greetings and thanks for many S 57 qso in this yaear on 40m.
Best 73 Matthias DL1JMS
SOTA DM Management Team