Paul W6PNG is latest NA goat

Huzzah!!

Congratulations Paul on achieving Mountain Goat status! Very happy for you!

Paul K9PM

Congratulations!

73, Steve W6SAE

Congratulations Paul, a lot of hard work. I hope to work you as a new Mountain Goat soon.

Jeff K6QCB

My sincere recognition and congratulations to Paul for his MG achievement.

Guru

Congrats to Paul… Between Sota and buddipole dxpeditions and the national parks thing, he was the king of trekkers in 2016 whilst simultaneously investing countless hours reforming W6 as its AM and making monthly trips to his various homes in the US and England. Where does one get that king of energy, and can I buy some at a discount?

Elliott, K6EL

2 Likes

Congratulations Paul, I’ve enjoyed working you a few times on your activations and also a summit to summit last Friday!

73 de KR7RK

Love that photo. In an instant, you’ve captured the essential Paul; Yousuf Karsh would be pleased!

Ken

Nice job Paul !! You were really knocking down the activations in the last 6 months - I was trying to keep up with you but fell short, how many pairs of hiking boots did you blow through?

73 Rick, WB0USI

Congrats Paul! Also notable is your >100 uniques and international ops. Well done Sir!

Congrats Paul!! My kids were just asking me today while I was driving down from Santiago if anyone had earned the Mountain Goat award!

Bravo, Paul! Hooves Up! Brilliant!

73, Steve wGOAT

Way to go Paul! Well deserved…

73, Bud N7CW

Thanks for all the kind words and congratulations.

Its been a blast and while hard work I’ve enjoyed the two year journey immensely.

So much makes SOTA fun and an enormous part of it is you and the larger community. Thanks to all my chasers both the loyal and the infrequent who were there for me on easy propagation days as well as the tough ones. All failed activations were pilot and equipment error and not the lack of chasers.

There’s lots I would like to share about the journey and its best immortalized in a blog entry or two. Stay tuned.

Onwards and upwards!!

Paul

1 Like

Great to see you join the herd Paul. Congrats!
73 de Mike NS1TA