One for the SOTA Rules Police

How would you enter that in the database I wonder!!

The MT have, of course, anticipated such an eventuality - just enter mode = Other

Aaaand here we see one of Compton’s sherpas carrying one of the antennas to the top of the hill:

man-with-huge-satellite-dish-on-his-back

3 Likes

Licensed amateurs openly talking about how to enter contacts with pirates in the Database. Tut tut.

1 Like

Aliens = pirates? Strange notion, but hey - in these less than enlightened days, anything goes…

EDIT: Ahhh, they have no recognized licenses! Well, I think we can assume that, if they’re arriving in FTL spaceships, they’ll have the requisite knowledge to pass the class A license with ease. Unless they’re Dentrassi, that is…

1 Like

But the Dentrassi had a definite saving grace (see Vogon)

1 Like

Indeed, but you wouldn’t hire them as communications officers on board your sleek FTL space-thingy. It would be a waste of some very good drinks mixers, for one…

I’ll bet that was the last time that person offered to help with the dishes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Antenna? I thought that it was Tom’s soup bowl.

1 Like

For his ninja turtle soup?

1 Like

The picture obviously depicts the recovery of a hub cap that spun off Compton’s trailer on its way to the summit…

4 Likes

Could have been useful yesterday when I had a litre flask all to myself. However, I used my standard flask cup and enjoyed six small servings.

Baxters Fiery Fish Bisque yesterday. More interesting varieties coming next week in Snowdonia.

1 Like

So how many uniques have you got so far? Soups that is…

3 Likes

Probably more than Unique SOTAs activated.