Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

OF-001 Linnekleppen

Yesterday I activated the lone summit OF-001 in Østfold. It rises 325 meters above sea level. A small report can be read on my blog at http://radiosporting.net/lb1gb

Pictures in blog and flickr.

Thanks for the QSO’s.

Bjørn LB1GB/p

In reply to LB1GB:
FB dear Bjorn, glad to be your first F ! (and maybe “DX”, loc:IN93JN)
Hope to hear you from another one LA summit soon…
Chris F8DZY.

In reply to LB1GB:
Sorry I missed you on Linnekleppen; would have brought back memories from Indre Ostfold and my days as an orienteering runner, hi. I ran several races in the area around Linnekleppen back in the mid-1950’s.
There is a short view of Linnekleppen from a forrest firewatch aircraft at the following link: http://www.smaalenene.no/smaa_tv/article3576279.ece
73 de Ken - GM0AXY (aka Einar - LA6EF)

In reply to GM0AXY:

That video is very recent as the antenna tower you see was put up on the same day as my expedition.

Catch you next time Einar.

73 Bjørn

Great blog Bjorn. Thanks for the link. The photos from OF-001 are nice. I couldn’t see the AH-010 photo though, because it links straight to Flickr, and I can’t get that here at work. I’ll have a look at home tonight.

But thanks again for the link, it made for a very pleasant and interesting ten minutes with my early coffee break today.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

I couldn’t see the AH-010 photo though, because it links
straight to Flickr, and I can’t get that here at work.

Didn’t think of that side effect. Blog entry corrected and routines changed :wink:

Bjørn LB1GB

Thanks Bjorn. Greatr photo - looks like it was a lovely day for your activation. How I long to be sat on a hilltop in the sunshine with my CW paddle right now… :wink:

Tom M1EYP

In reply to LB1GB:

Hi Bjorn, thanks for the link. A very enjoyable blog, great photos too.

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to LB1GB:
Great blog Bjorn - vy interesting and enjoyable.
73 Cris
GM4FAM