NP-30 Lovely Seat

You are such a show-off Gerald :wink:

I challenge you to repeat that feat with my “working conditions” - ie 3 teenagers with you all day, one of whom is my legendary son Liam, who “isn’t the fastest of walkers”!

Believe me, for the first three mentioned that we did on 31st July, it was about 2am when we got back to the tent in Minehead, IIRC.

Andrew, your plans are just fine - Gerald is a bit superhuman, and arguably masochistic!

73, Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

is my legendary son Liam, who “isn’t the fastest of walkers”!

You need remote controlled tasing underpants. Any sloth-like parambulations and you press the button where “some volts” are applied to a tender region. Guaranteed to get the most recalitrant teenager back “with the program” in very short order! :slight_smile:

Andy
MM0FMF

Whoa! But I LIKE Liam’s walking speed. It is actually rather compatible with my own…

Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:

You are such a show-off Gerald :wink:

Why thank you Tom :slight_smile: Not really - I’m just extremely pleased to be able and fit enough to manage these “rounds” at my tender age! You know my MO is to max-out VFM.

I challenge you to repeat that feat with my “working conditions”

Sorry, can’t oblige. I’m more than happy with my “working conditions”. Anyway, on the SC’s trip I was running “light” without company, more’s the pity - I’d have probably been home before midnight if my activation partner had been geeing me along. Besides, it was daylight when I arrived at my first parking spot, so I must have been slacking!

Andrew, your plans are just fine - Gerald is a bit superhuman, and arguably masochistic!

Don’t believe him Andrew - I’m a nice guy really. Do your own thing and above all enjoy activating.

73, Gerald G4OIG

In reply to G4OIG:

Don’t believe him Andrew - I’m a nice guy really. Do your own thing
and above all enjoy activating.

Indeedy :slight_smile:

In reply to MM0FMF:
Guaranteed to get the most

recalitrant teenager back “with the program” in very short
order!

You are clearly in league with Mr Gates. It’s a programme not a program.

Richard
G3CWI

In reply to G3CWI:

It seems a simple choice. “Program” and you are adhering to Mr. Fowlers all too inadequate simplification of English spelling, “Programme” and you are in league with the French! :wink:

Brian G8ADD

In reply to G3CWI:

Ah but the expression “get with the program” is one that I have only heard Americans use, hence spelling programme as program.

As for me, a programme is something shown on TV whereas a program is what I write for a living!

Andy, MM0FMF
(Back from the cold of Glenshee)

In reply to G8ADD:

Vive la France!