New SMP Statistics page

That pi/2 is a dirty trick !

Seen as

=

They have also used the wrong delta notation. - Its not partial.

But seen as you are evaluating at x = 0 it becomes rather obvious what the answer is going to be anyway :wink: Least its not a nasty integral.

Who ate all the Pi’s? :slight_smile:

Dave, it’s truly amazing what one can do when provided with pertinent information!

OK, your screenshot is of one of the mapping pages - it doesn’t matter which one - which get THEIR information from a daily CSV export of CURRENT SOTA summits information only, as provided by Andy MM0FMF. That’s how the SMP is able to display information about the latest changes in the SOTA associations, regions and summits. This CSV file contains a single row per SOTA summit and within each row there’s a scrap of information on who most recently activated that summit. The CSV contains no other activations-relevant information. So, in this case, the mapping pages can show one small piece of information about the latest activation for a particular summit. This is where you have seen a note of your own latest activation.

The activations and stats pages, on the other hand, get their information from an old (~1 year old) snapshot of most, if not all, of the complete SOTA database: all the summits information from that time, PLUS all activations and chases information from that time. So these pages can show a fairly full range of activations data up to the time when the data snapshot was made. Naturally, as time goes on, the disparity between the two sets of data becomes more obvious and, frankly, more embarassing.

[quote=“G0DJA, post:20, topic:10305”]
Hope this helps in tracking down the bug.
[/quote]As you can now understand, there’s no bug; just a disparity between two different data sources.

Hope this answers your question.

Rob

OK Rob, I’d forgotten that was the case. I can see my VK2JI data that’ll do as you say to play around with thanks.

73 Ed.

Thanks for the explanation Rob,

Now I see why my January score has not made it into the system as yet.

Cheers - Dave