Kenwood TS-890S HF/50MHz/70MHz Base Station
Kenwood’s new HF/50MHz/70MHz Base Station masterpiece.
- A full down conversion receiver, built-in roofing filters for 500Hz / 2.7kHz / 6kHz / 15kHz and a 270Hz option.
- A full colour 7 inch TFT Display with full band scope.
- 100W output on HF/50MHz, 50W on 70MHz (Europe version only).
- More information and final price and availability to be confirmed later this summer.
Yaesu FTdx101D SDR HF/50MHz (note from Ed: the right hand band button is labelled 70 - so this might do 4m as well?)
YAESU is excited to introduce a new High-Class HF/50MHz 100W Transceiver – FTDX101D and the first sample will be seen at Dayton Hamvention 2018.
The new FTDX101D is utilizing the latest SDR Technology and classified as our High-End HF line, the FTDX series, which amateurs have come to know represents quality.
A few of the remarkable features of the new FTDX101D are;
- YAESU High-Class HF/ 50MHz 100W Transceiver
- SDR Technology and Waterfall Display
- Large Touch Panel precision color display
- Active Band Monitor enables rapid band changes with LED illumination of the operating band
- Independent control of the Main and Sub Bands allows effortless operation for the serious contester needing to move quickly between the amateur bands
- High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
- Main tuning dial for Main and Sub Band frequency control includes an Outer Dial for clarifier, VC tuning, fine tuning or custom settings.