New G summit

Thought Norbreck was 9th April this year? Sadly I’ll be in GM/NS then :-s

They’ve all been activated Paul (or will be when i nudge the code tonight). You’d be best going somewhere else!

:imp:

Oh this really is a pain. I can’t persuade you to retain LD-055 can I? Oh well, another excuse to get back into the Lakes to reestablish the “all English summits activated” status. I might look around for a few HuMPs to add to the itinerary and call in on friends up there… hmm, maybe not such a pain after all :wink:

Get the class B call out where you are not self-restricted to 100% uniques and repeat some favourites too! In fact you could change calls on G/LD-059 and claim an activator point and unique for each account.

I can’t persuade him to him to change the date it happens by 29 days which, to be honest, has no effect on anyone other than the man who is actually going to be making the new data active, me.

Yes, use of the former Class B call often crosses my mind when activating, but hey using both calls on a summit limits me to just the one visit and I need to have some leeway just in case I get an irresistible urge to go back and climb it again. The Uniques disease applies to both callsigns.:laughing:

Well you could find yourself on a roll and switch off Troweir by mistake. Best cancel what you had planned for tomorrow and go and activate it! :wink:

You’ll have two to do once Jim reads his mail. Opposite ends of the country almost. That’ll be a real pain for you Gerald.

For anyone still wishing to activate Muncaster Fell - Hooker Crag G/LD-055, you now only have until Wednesday to do this. As of Thursday this will no longer be a valid SOTA summit, but Muncaster Fell G/LD-059 will be valid from this day.

Jimmy M0HGY
G - Association Manager

Muncaster Fell G/LD-059 is spotted now but the name does not come up on the Tool-tip.

Rod