New: CQ DL special " Shacks in the nature"

The new magazine Shacks in the nature
is offered on the Web side of the DARC publishing house under CQ DL special:

73 Matthias DL1JMS

For those of you struggling to find this publication on the web (as I did), go to http://www.darcverlag.de and in the left hand column, under ‘Rubriken’, click on ‘CQ DL Spezial’. The article, as you would expect, is in German.
The ‘gist’ of the information (apologies to those whose German is much less rusty than mine) about the publication is:

Portable broadcasting is more than simply operating from ‘somewhere else’. For those who get under way with rucksack, bicycle, car, boat and tools, the challenge begins with antennas, transceivers and power supplies. Fieldday, island broadcasting, hill walking and activating special locations such as lighthouses, castles or from national parks is part of the fascination of operating portable.

Mike G4BLH

In reply to G4BLH:

Portable broadcasting is more than simply operating from ‘somewhere
else’. For those who get under way with rucksack, bicycle, car, boat
and tools, the challenge begins with antennas, transceivers and power
supplies. Fieldday, island broadcasting, hill walking and activating
special locations such as lighthouses, castles or from national parks
is part of the fascination of operating portable.

Mike G4BLH

Mike, I prefer the Babelfish translation :slight_smile:

“Portable radio is more to be than simply only times from elsewhere QRV. For that, which makes itself with backpack, bicycle, car, boat and Gerätschaften on the way, it is a challenge, which begins with antennas, Trx and current supply. Fieldday, island spark, mountain walking, special locations, like lighthouses, castles and locks or national park, activate - all this constitutes the fascination of the portable spark.”

What would we do without the portable spark?

Bob G6LUG

In reply to G6LUG:
We have in this magazine 2 SOTA contributions.Uli DL2LTO describes that the SOTA programm (4 sides) and over antennas for the backpack my double quad for 144/430 Mhz and the mobil atenna from 7 to 430Mhz ( 2 sides).

73 Matthias DL1JMS

In reply to DL1JMS:

Hallo Matthias,
Ich habe es heute via DARC erhalten.
Ufb Ausgabe mit feinem Ant-Bericht von Dir
und fb SOTA-Info von Uli, DL2LTO.

Alles Gute und congrats zum QSO mit OE/DL8DXL/p.

Vy73 es AWDH/S von Fritz

In reply to DL4FDM:
Hallo Fritz,
danke für das Echo - Titelbild ist vom ex Sotagipfel DM/NS-015 Hasselkopf bei Braunlage. Das hatte ich letzen Herbst gemacht, rechts sieht man etwas den Wurmberg. Ich bekam das Heft auch Samstag zugesandt.
Da heute hier nur Regen war, hab ich von zu Haus etliche Stationen angerufen.
73 Matthias
DL1JMS