New Adjustable Antenna Design

A very flexible antenna design.

Richard
G3CWI

In reply to G3CWI:
Thanks for that Richard. It aptly demonstrates what will work. As Mark says - ‘Just for fun.’ 73, John.

In reply to G4YSS:

I think they must have been about for some time - I can never find a paperclip when I need one!

Brian G8ADD

In reply to G3CWI:
Hi Richard
i tried making one but the SWR was very high my be i should use the metal clips next time instead of multi coloured plastic one’s
Hehehehehehe :slight_smile:

ps Very good video
I can get my two girls Jessica and Charlotte to make it for me :slight_smile:

In reply to G3CWI:
I prefer the beer can vertical!
73, Frank

In reply to G3RMD:
Only problem with the beer can vertical is the need to empty all the nasty contents first. I’m quite good at choking it down…you should have called me 'bout that. No fee for a friend, either. What could be better? A symbiotic relationship, that. Life is good, eh?

Elliott, K6ILM

Chaser Clown

In reply to K6ILM:
Thank you for your kind offer. I estimate that I will use about 264, 6 inch beer cans for my new top band vertical. I could probably empty four of them in an afternoon; do you think you could manage to dispose of the remainder?
73, Frank

In reply to G3RMD:
I could try that disposal method. I’m not sure how my obituary would read. Maybe something like “local man expires from ruptured stomach but dies happy”

If I go into that business, what would be my advertising? “Easy terms, one pence down, one pence a year” “Money back if one of us is not satisfied (I pick)” “Minimal wait-time for complete disposal”

Elliott, K6ILM
Chaser Clown