N0PCL is latest NA goat!

GREAT BIG CONGRATS, NATE!

Ken

2 Likes

Congratulations Nate on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congrats Nate! Too darn early for me this morning to work you - I was suffering from a food induced coma here :wink:

Semper FI Marine! And a happy belated birthday as well.

73, Todd KH2TJ

Well done Nate, great achievement. It will be another couple of years before I get close!

Congrats Nate. Glad to work you on your GOAT Activation!! 73, Gary K3TCU

Comm-gratulations from NH, Nate!
Merle KB1RJD
Herm KB1RJC

Congratulations Nate !! I was very happy to work you today during your MG activation.

73 Rich N4EX

Congrats welcome to the heard

Congratulations on becoming a Mountain Goat.

All–

Thanks so much. It’s been quite a journey since I started this back in 2013.

Many thanks to all the chasers. This whole enterprise is basically impossible without your help. Also, thanks to the many ham and non-ham hiking partners I’ve had over the years, too.

Over the next week or so, I hope to get a trip report posted on my blog, and a bit of a retrospective on the whole journey.

Nate N0PCL

Congrats Nate! Took awhile to get that last point. Suffering the same condition as Todd, I was flat at that early hour. Well done OM.

73/SF,
Dan NA6MG

Congrats Nate! I was hoping to work you on your special day but couldn’t hear you before I had to leave for my activation. Way to hang in there after all these years. Welcome to the herd OM!!

73, Brad
WA6MM

Congratulations Nate. Didn’t get you today but worked you a number of times when you were in SoCal.

Jeff K6QCB

Nate, I was pleased to work you this morning on MG summit. Congrats and Semper Fi my friend. Looking forward to your journey blog.
Gary W5ODS

Happy to work you on your Goat day! All the best Nate. 73 de Scotty

Congratulations on reaching MG!

Congratulations on MG! The pressure is off now but the challenges are not and all the summits are still there…and still calling. 73’s Dean ~ K2JB BAAAAA!

Congrats Nate on MG. Welcome to the herd.

Dennis

Congrats! I wasn’t able to setup on my peak that day and work you in WI but happy to hear you achieved MG!

Excellent work OM, congratulations!

Keith KR7RK