More football activations?

Following the talke of combining Hope Mountain and the Ponderosas with away matches at Chester and Wrexham, we might be doing some more ‘football SOTA’ this weekend. We weren’t going to go away to Accrington Stanley on Saturday, but the suddenly precarious state in our survival battle, combined with Marianne inviting all her workmates round for a party on Saturday compels Jimmy, Liam and myself to make the journey into deepest Lancashire.

Don’t know what I fancy yet, but I guess Longridge Fell, Easington Fell, Winter Hill and Billinge Hill are all in the frame.

In reply to M1EYP:

Well looks like a good day out Tom for you and the lads on Saturday, I will be over in the Lakes Saturday if things turn out right for me to go so will listern out for you.
Sat: LD-009 GRASMOOR LD-015 GRISEDALE PIKE and hoepfully LD-033 LORD’S SEAT
Sun: LD-008 BLENCATHRA
I was talking to the guy that give me the waterproof paper and the web site is “www.weatherwriter.com” I looked on the site and price of that paper was £21 for 100 sheets and the A6 size notebooks he give me are £3.50 each he also give me the pens as well so will put the notebooks in my sack as you never no.
Well the weather looks good for the weekend so hope you have a good day.

Terry

All good plans…

The football club has decided to lay on free coach travel for all supporters going to the match, so will save a few quid and a few trees and travel this way. Which means no SOTA, although I may take a handheld on the bus as I might be able to work you from the M65!

In reply to M1EYP:

Ok Tom

Shame about that would have been a few more points on the log, hope the footy is good not into it myself like the rugby better.

Terry