Moel Ysgyfarnogod GW/NW-038 by GW4VPX

Hi everyone

Just to inform you that a report of my activation of Moel Ysgyfarnogod is up on my blog http://www.gw4vpx.blogspot.co.uk/ .

I’ve had an issue with Blogger which I’m gradually resolving…will take time :frowning: Whilst setting up my wife’s mobile (EE joint account) to download an app for her using my Google account the set up decided to sync her phone to my blog and download all the pics. Not realising that the pics were no longer on the blog I deleted them from her phone so imagine my feelings of horror when I visited the blog. Now I have a robust and organised back up system so all is not lost but it will take some time to get the pictures back on to my blog …this problem is not new and there is a help page available…you have been warned :slight_smile:

Thanks to all the chasers and activators for the contacts on Saturday despite the contests and band conditions.

73 Allan GW4VPX

Moel Ysgyfarnogod…the cairn, the trig with Porthmadog and the Lleyn Peninsula in the distance

2 Likes

Thanks Allan for another good report.

Pleased to read that Val has a new interest :wink:

We have been hosting relatives from New Zealand for the last four days. They continued on their tour this morning so sorry I missed you. I dipped into SOTA chasing very briefly on the 9th but that was it. Anyway now back to normal here and big job forthcoming is changing the rotator 8-( Oh well weather looks for the next few days down here.

Take care & best wishes.
Mike

1 Like