Merry Christmas everybody

May I be the first to wish you all a very Merry Christmas Day. I have just finished setting everything out for tomorrow and consuming the stilton and Baileys that I assured Liam that Santa would expect on arrival.

I was originally going to activate Foel Fenlli GW/NW-051 today, but looked at the weather and thought better of it. The forecast tonight on the BBC makes it look rather favourable for activating in the North tomorrow. The SE region looks a bit of a wash-out in comparison!

Seasons greetings, and hope to work you later.

73, Tom M1EYP

In reply to M1EYP:
Merry Christmas Tom and all our SOTA friends,

Roger MW0IDX

In reply to MW0IDX:
Seasons greetings to one and all. Enjoy the day whatever you chose (or are forced) to do :slight_smile:

Ian
G7ADF

In reply to M1EYP:

Merry Christmas to all who are into SOTA and hope you all have a good day and a Happy new Year to you all.

Terry
G0VWP

In reply to ALL:

Merry Christmas to all involved in SOTA.

Roger G4OWG

In reply to all.
Very Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year to all.Don G0RQL.

In reply to all

A very Merry Christmas to everybody, aand a happy and safe New Year.

73 Dave G0ELJ

In reply all

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Graham G4JZF

Yes a Merry Merry Christmas to one “n” all, at this time of the day, Did any get the wrong present or a new radio, I’m now sat here relaxing after delivering all those presents, Rudolf is in the paddock taking it easy, what with all the carrots, now glad to be eating the haylage yum yum, Sorry will not be out today or anywhere near the radio.

Once again Merry Christmas,

In reply to all

Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Mike GW0DSP

In reply to all

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.

Barry 2E0PXW

In reply to all

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.

Barry 2E0PXW

In reply to M1EYP:
First look at the site today: got the turkey on and set the table, plus a thousand and one other jobs - and Xmas is supposed to be a holiday…still, it’s good fun so a Merry Xmas to one and all and if the weather is bright enough to tempt the missus out you may hear me on a summit tomorrow!

73 & MX

Brian G8ADD

Now back to a large measure of An Cnoc!

In reply to M3PXW:

Merry Christmas to all, thanks for a great year and looking forward to an even better one!

And Congrats Barry :-))

73 de Paul G4MD

In reply to M3PXW:
Merry Christmas to all and best wishes for 2008!
Thank you for SOTA, and always good hiking, good DX and health in 2008.

Lutz DL3SBA

In reply to M1EYP:
Happy Christmas to every one, sorry not been on the radio much at the moment lots to do with the baby on the way in Feb.
Regards Nigel.

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas from a sunny EA.
Hope to work all in 2008 from either the summits or the shack.

73’s

Ian 2E0EDX