Logging

I just entered the contacts of my first activation and they did not show up in my log. Does it take some time to show up? Or did I do something wrong and need to try again?
Tnx

In reply to KB1NFC:
Did you go to the last page and check the block indicating you played by the rules? It does show up on your chaser log very quickly.

In reply to KB1NFC:

I just entered the contacts of my first activation and they did not
show up in my log. Does it take some time to show up? Or did I do
something wrong and need to try again?
Tnx

It seems to me as though you’ve entered the wrong date for your activation. The date you have entered is 16 April. I suspect that should read 15 April.

Your log reads…

16/Apr/2012 Summit:W1/CR-009 (Mount Watatic)

5 Contacts

HTH
Mike 2E0YYY

In reply to KB1NFC:

As Mike says the date has been entered as 16th April not 15th. You can fix this yourself easily. There is no edit feature on the database, you edit by downloading the log of the activation that is in error as a CSV file, you edit this with either Excel or a similar program or a text editor, then you delete the logged activation and upload the CSV file you edited. It sounds harder than it is, If you have problems still then please email me at mm0fmf_sota AT intermoose.com (fix the AT with @) and I will go through the process in ore detail with you.

Andy, MM0FMF
Database Manager

In reply to 2E0YYY:
Your right regarding the date. I do not see a way to change it.Delete and start over?
I did find the activation log earlier, but was not easy to find. I’d click on “my activator log” and get a message like “no activations” or something like that. Did discover that if I changed “last 12 months” to “2012”, and click
"show" it would give the activation/log. But all is working normal now. Weird.

tnx es 72’s

In reply to MM0FMF:
ugh…what? LOL. Not too computer savy here. I’ll just delete and re-do.
Its only 5 contacts : )

In reply to KB1NFC:
OK deleted and changed the date. I see why I got the wrong date. Your calendar begins with Monday. I’m used to them begining with Sunday.
Now if any chasers had allready submitted there chaser logs, then I deleted that activation, did they just loose there confirmation?
Also the times are just best guesses. Will they not be confirmed if the time does not match exactly?

KB1NFC

In reply to KB1NFC:

Now if any chasers had allready submitted there chaser logs, then I
deleted that activation, did they just loose there confirmation?

Hi Philip
Just re-enter the data and the chaser contacts should be confirmed.

Also the times are just best guesses. Will they not be confirmed if
the time does not match exactly?

No, an exact match isn’t vital. However, on my activations, I take along a small digital clock, which is set to UTC.

HTH
73 Mike
2E0YYY