Liz, K1LIZ New MG

Congratulation to Liz, K1LIZ, who today has become a new Mountain Goat! As some of you may not know, this is an extra special accomplishment due to the fact that Liz is totally blind due to a car accident many years ago. This has not slowed her down and has reached Mountain Goat in only 13 months. I have heard Liz talk of the beautiful summit she’s on which is only visible through her mind’s eye and Ron’s description. Thanks to Ron and Liz for all the SOTA contacts and hope to catch you on many more “beautiful” summits.

31 Likes

Congratulations to you LIZ on your Mountain Goat accomplishment.
It is always a pleasure to work you and Ron, a very special couple and an inspiration to all of us! I’m happy to be in your Goat log today.
Gary Kulling
K3TCU

1 Like

GREAT BIG CONGRATS, LIZ!
And welcome to the herd. Baaaaaa!

Best, Ken

Congratulations Liz !!! I am happy I could be a part of your MG achievement today. No copy here on 40M but the “new” old reliable 60M came thru again.

73 Rich N4EX

Great job Liz on MG status. Sorry That I couldn’t hear today but thanks for all the points you have sent my way. Always a pleasure to work You and Ron. Enjoy your day and a safe trip home. GL 72 Bill WB0KIU

Congratulations Liz! You and Ron are an inspiration to all activators and chasers. Wish I could hear you more often…
73’s Frank KD0MQO

Congratulations Liz on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congratulations Liz, what an amazing achievement!

Keith KR7RK

Congratulations on your very special achievement Liz!! I know you’re completely hooked on SOTA now so I hope to work you many more times in the future. Welcome to our growing herd!!

73 & 88, Brad
WA6MM

Congratulations Liz! 73! Hal N6JZT

Liz, definitely a great accomplishment. I always enjoy hearing you voice on the air. I hope for many more contacts with you and Ron. All the best.

Tom NQ7R

Congrats Liz! You are an inspiration to us all.
Bill, K0MP

An awesome accomplishment Liz!

You are in my log countless times. Getting to work you today and adding you to my log once again for your MG summit makes this log entry extra special. Thanks for all the Activations.

Bruce W2SE

Congratulations! Amazing effort and truly an inspiration …

Liz, congratulations to you for accomplishing Mountain Goat status.
72 from NV, Woody/K1LB

Liz,
Congratulations and thanks for all the contacts!
Peter KD0YOB

Congratulations! Thanks for the S2S contact with you on your MG summit. Great meeting you and Ron on the Blue Ridge Parkway! Looking forward to more conversation at the Roan Mountain w4 campout! Bob AC1Z

Way to go SOTA sister!!

I was so happy to be able to contact you on your Mountain Goat summit. I know we will activate a summit together in the future.

Jill
N3ICE

Congrats and well done.

Congratulations Liz. Propagation doesn’t always favor us but I am happy to have you in my log.

Charlie, K0LAF