Latest PSK non start

Another failed attempt this afternoon. Saw Alistair and Phil in the waterfall but once again no transmit. This after a full functional test at home.
Will conduct a full field trial at low level during the week, prior to our Skipton area expedition Thu through Sun. Sorry to those disapointed including Audrey who carried the laptop up Hard Knott. We will persevere.
Rob
G4RQJ

In reply to G4RQJ:
Better luck next time Rob. Keep perservering at it. Audrey might bounce the lap top down the next summit if the PSK activation fails another time.

Ian G7EGQ

In reply to G4RQJ:

Rob, I did receive a CQ call from you but had no answer to my reply. Thanks for trying anyway, better luck next time.

73 de Pete, M0COP

In reply to G4RQJ:
Hi Rob

A good try with the PSK31 - it must be one helluva fiddle to configure for datamodes on a hill - it’s bad enough at home. Carrying the gear too…Glad you were able to see us on the waterfall however, so it makes it worth us calling when you are setting up, I wasn’t sure. Pete M0COP and I had a quickie QSO whilst we were waiting. That’s my first data QSO on the 60m band. Hopefully I’ll be in when you try again Rob.

73 to you and Audrey and thanks for the activation today,

Phil G4OBK

Heard (read) G4OBK and GW0VMZ in PSK on 5Mhz calling for Rob but haven’t heard anything from him, I am sorry to say.

Better luck next time. I can imagine it’s a lot to carry up the hill.

Peter

In reply to G4RQJ:

Rob

Heard you on 2m SSB and called several times - did you hear me I wonder?

Richard

In reply to G3CWI
Richard
Went back to one caller only on 2SSB but at about 1 and 1,no QSO so perhaps that was you. Been noticing that reports I have been giving people on 2m are very down and am wondering if the VHF RF amp in the 817 is poorly. FM received signals are better on the old Alinco. Will have to look into it after our Skipton trip
Rob
G4RQJ

In reply to G4RQJ:

I was running 30W and an 817 so unless you were QRO you should have been able to hear me!

Richard