Latest mountain goat

Congratulations to Dave M0DFA on becoming the latest Mountain Goat.
Many thanks for all that you have done Dave.

73 Graham G4JF

In reply to G4JZF:

Dave

Well done. Now you can relax and do Uniques - or perhaps redo the best summits?

Richard
G3CWI

In reply to G4JZF:

Well done, superb achievement and congratulations Mountain Goat Dave, thanks for our contacts.

73 de Mike GW0DSP

I would also like to add my congratulations, well done and thanks for all the chaser points.

Best regards Steve GW7AAV

In reply to G4JZF:

Let me add my congratulations to you Dave, well done on your achievement.

73 Ian G7KXV

In reply to G4JZF:Yes Congratulations Dave for becoming a Mountain Goat. Thanks for all the chaser point i have got from you.
Regards Nigel 2E0NHM

Well done Dave, many congratulations.
Mike G4BLH

In reply to G4JZF:
Great effort Dave, well done,
Frank g3rmd

Dave,

Please add my compliments ref your recent attainment of M0DFA/MG. You will be feeling a terrific sense of achievement and it’s rightly deserved too. Put your feet up for a week or two! After that, do them all again!

Very well done,
73, John G4YSS.

(PS: Tnx S2S - OMOC-03)

Congratulations Dave. The beers are on you next time we meet at the 3 Fishes!!! Now you can join the HF activators - I look forward to the first HF S2S.

73 John GW4BVE

Well done! Congrats to you Dave - sorry that I missed you on Rhialgwm for an S2S yesterday from Aran Fawddwy. Basically my fault - I had switched my handie off!

73, Gerald G4OIG

In reply to G4JZF: Thanks to Graham and everyone else for their congratulations on becoming an MG. I had hoped to sneak in under cover of the Winter Bonus period, but eager chart-watchers caught me anyway. I’ve no wonderful statistics to bore you with, in fact to my mind it’s not really that much of an achievement. It’s taken me nearly 5 years to amass the 1000 points, I’ve done it all on 2M ssb and fm (not venturing onto HF or UHF), and only activated 89 uniques on the way. Real thanks should go to the chasers, especially the ‘Birmingham Mafia’ without whom, in the earlier days, a lot of my activations would either have failed, or taken a lot longer than they did. Also thanks to all chasers waiting patiently while I rabbit on during a QSO, for such is my habit.

As to buying rounds in the Fishes ('BVE), 'fraid I’ve forgotten where that is (HI).

What of the future? I still have to amass 1000 Summit-to-Summit chaser points. This is a personal goal, as despite suggestions that there should be a separate award for S-to-S points, nothing has yet materialised although the management committee have considered it. You may even catch me on HF, possibly on CW when it is warm enough to hold a key.

Thanks to all, Dave, M0DFA