LA SOTA 10 years activity day

Thanks for so many chasers today. Thanks to all who worked with me and our local club LA4O members at LA/BU-125.

Some LA hams who couldn’t make it today will be active on the first of May, it’s a holiday here.

Nice to hear that you Sylvia worked LA4O today, this call was operated by my friend Lauris LB1RH, another station from OE I worked today was OE7PHI, may be you know this OM.

Glad you got Hansjörg OE7PHI in the log he’s only recently reached 100,000 chaser points!

It was a pleasure to see so many LA-stations on the air!
73, Sylvia

Thanks to everyone who worked me and was patient whenever I was fumbling getting your callsign or Sota reference correct. :slight_smile:

I had originally planned to activate another nearby peak but had to change plans as the road up there was closed. To the top of LA/BU-108 there was small hike of about 2km but without snowshoes it took about 1,5 hours to get up.

In all I got 43 contacts of which 11 were summit to summits. One DX into the east coast of the US otherwise all european contacts. I heard nice pileups on many of the central eurpean activations but was only able to get in occationally. I must practice my pileup breaking skills. :hammer:

Cold in the morning but nice and warm during the day

73 everyone and thanks for making my third Sota activation a nice memory.

LB5HG Thomas

5 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for the S2S with LA3NGA/p
Very strong signal :thumbsup:

Link with direct start our QSO:

73 de Joe

2 Likes