KR7RK latest NA goat

Way to go Old Man! Always a pleasure to work you from summit or shack.

Steve K7PX

Congrats! Great job!

Congratulations on reaching MG Keith! It’s always great to work you and to follow your summit adventures. Thanks for all the chaser points.

Gary k3tcu

Congratulations Keith on achieving Mountain Goat.

73’s
David
G4ZAO

Congrats, Keith! Always enjoy meeting you on the air.

Rex KE6MT

Congratulations and thanks for the contacts.

Keith, thanks so much for the summits to chase. My favorite by far was a winter activation where I was on Bell Mountain in Missouri and caught you on a summit in AZ! John N0EVH

Congratulations, Keith, a major milestone achievement. I enjoyed meeting you at Dayton/Xenia this year and listening to your presentation.

Thanks for all the chaser opportunities!

73 Paula k9ir

Congrats Keith. I knew you were headed for goat stardom. It was just a matter of time.

Roland

Keith,

A Big, Hearty congrats to for the double achievement . Super Sloth and now Mtn Goat. Your signal can always be counted on the be heard. Thanks for all the 10m QSO’s and also 60m Q’s. You cover it all and spend a lot of time doing a lot of bands, so every chaser has a chance to work you. Hope to see soon at our next AZ SOTA gathering. Sorry I couldn’t work you on the MG summit, but I was in the hospital.

73/ Tommy W7RV

Congrats Keith and welcome to the herd! 73 de Mike

Excellent!

Congratulations - two years to MG is tremendous. Always glad to get you in my log!
Joe - AA0BV

Nice work, Keith. Always enjoy chasing you.
Carl
WB7ULD

Congrats OG on the MG! :smiley:

Way to go, Keith! 73

Congratulations Keith!
73, Malcolm VE2DDZ

Congrats Keith and thanks for the many chaser points.

All the best.

Keith, You went right after it and got it done pronto; FB job!

Woody / K1LB

Good work Keith!
Scott kw4jm