KE7BGM, Kay, the latest AZ Mtn GOAT

Kay

Congratulations on a wonderful achievement.

Paul

Since we are 100% ssb, we have never chased you. But we send our admiration and congratulations also.
Not only the 2nd XYL Goat in NA but the second XYL/OM team of MGs!
Merle KB1RJD
Herm KB1RJC
Madison, New Hampshire

Well done Kay. Iā€™m sure that if you hadnā€™t gone thru that knee replacement that youā€™d have beat my 8 months easily. Congratsā€¦

73, Dan NA6MG

Kay, congratulations on becoming a SOTA Mountain Goat! It is a pleasure to know you on a personal level and you have been an inspiration to me as an accomplished peakbagger.

I had the great pleasure to jointly activate Hutch Mountain 4 days ago with Kay and Ken (K6HPX). I took this photo of Kay and Ken while Kay was running a pileup on 40 meters.

Best wishes,

Paul K9PM

3 Likes

Congrats Kay! Well done! 33 Karen W4KRN

Congrats Kay ,girlfriend you caught up to me fast, ā€¦it is so great to have another North American Female Mountain goat!!
I hope to have the honor of meeting you someday,or talk to you on 40 metersā€¦which some days from Colorado can be spotty.
Again congrats!!
Lynn Skinner
KC0YQF
P.S. my email is lynntwohig@yahoo.com
:hugs::+1:t2:

Congratulations Kayā€¦ See you two soonā€¦ Richard, N6PKT

Welcome to the herd Kay!
Mike NS1TA

Congrats, Kay. Always reliable into OR. Thanks for all of the points!
Phil, NS7P

1 Like

Congratulation Kay, I was glad to be one of the stations to work you on your final Hill. Lin asked me to say congratulations as well. See you at the party.

Lee & Lin
N7LP & KB7CWV

Nice job Kay - CW only, I commend your dedication to a communication mode thatā€™s an art as well as a skill - I broke down and hit the SSB button somewhere along the SOTA path - everyone should be impressed !! Thanks for the inspiration - 73 Rick WB0USI

1 Like

Congratulation, Kay. I find you just once in my log but hope to add you many times moreā€¦de bill w4hbk

THIS FROM KAY:

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL CHASERS!
Kay, KE7BGM

Thatā€™s Fantastic Kay!!! Well deserved. Good work and congratulations.
Charlie NJ7V

Inspirational!! No more excuses for me. Iā€™m bringing my rickety 7 wpm CW skills to my next summit.