KC0YQF First NA Female Goat!

Way to go girl!
Really enjoyed the video too.
Welcome to the herd,
Alan, NM5S

1 Like

Lynn, congratulations! Iā€™m glad I was able to chase you a few times before you achieved this honor!
Chris - K0GRU
Colorado Springs

1 Like

Congrats Lynn and welcome to the herd. Lovely to hear of another XYL joining us. Iā€™m sorry we are unlikely to have a S2S as I donā€™t think my 5w on 2m or 70cm fm is likely (?) to reach you but perhaps you will come visiting some time?? Donā€™t think you can rest now as the bug has really bitten by now and you will find other goals to aim for.
73 Viki M6BWA

1 Like

Congratulations Lynn!! Great video too.

Mike

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words Frank. Weā€™ll have to have a face-to-face chat sometime with you and Lynn - maybe on a Colorado summi!

Awesome video, with a great retrospective on past activations. Amy, Kylee and I watched it together - the scenery really made us anxious to get out there again! (And thanks for the mention on the credits!)

Kylee has definitely become a ā€œLynn groupieā€ in the last couple years and I have sure enjoyed ā€œbeing alongā€ on the activations with both of you over many years, witnessing Lynnā€™s ascendancy to ā€œgoatdomā€!

Unfortunately the conditions have not been conducive to 20 meter QSOs over the path between the Front Range and SW Minnesota for the last several months. So it has been a challenge for Kylee and Lynn to hook up on SSB lately, but usually I can snag you on CW.

Randy, ND0C

1 Like

Hi everyoneā€¦I just Love all of the kind words,support and Congrats on this thread.
Sorry it took so long for me to get back to everyone,I goofed up when I put in to activate the refector section
I am very grateful for everyone that has done summit to summits and chased me.
Couldnā€™t have made Mountain Goat without everyoneā€™s support.
I wished I could have talked with more people on my mountain goat activation,however propagation was bad that day.
This weekend we will pick the winner of Frankā€™s radio give away,we just want to make sure that everyone has time to get there QSL cards in.
73ā€™s and 88ā€™s
Lynn Skinner
KC0YQF

2 Likes

Congratulations Lynn on achieving the Mountain Goat Award.

Charlie NJ7V

1 Like

Randy,I had to giggle when I read about Kylee being a ā€œLynn Groupieā€ā€¦to be honest with you Kylee is my favorite to talk to on the radio ā€¦ ( though I am grateful to everyone that chase me). !!
Tell her I say Hiā€¦and you go girlā€¦ !!

Thanks Charlie!!

Thank you Mike!!.. Frank did a beautiful job on the Videoā€¦!

Thanks Viki, I am very honored to be the first in North America, hopefully someday we will be able to chat!!

Thanks Gary and Martha for being one of my top chasersā€¦propagation has been wierd lately,but hopefully we can talk soon!!

Thanks Steve,tell Peanut I say BAAHā€¦back!

Thanks Phil for over 100 contacts!!

Thank you George,I am so glad we got to talk,even with just the 1.5 watts, you were very loud and clear, I am very excited about being part of the Colorado mountain goats!

Oops - wrong thread - Iā€™ll blame it on reflector QSBā€¦ :wink:

Congrats. Thanks for the activations.

73 de gene w6jmp