K9PM, Paul, Arizona Mtn GOAT

Paul

A hearty congratulations on what we all know to be a great achievement.

100 peaks and MG status, awesome!!!

Paul G

1 Like

Congratulations Paul. I was very happy to be able to work you today as you achieved MG.
73 Rich N4EX

1 Like

Congrats to Paul! Welcome to the herd!
Mike NS1TA

1 Like

Congratulations Paul. It is always a pleasure to work you.
73, Don AC7P

1 Like

Way to go Paul! Congrats…

Dan NA6MG

1 Like

Many thanks, everyone–it feels good to reach this milestone! I’ve learned so much since activating my first summit in September 2015 and I continue to learn with each activation. Along the way I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with some of the nicest folks I’ve ever met and I’ve had the good fortune to become personal friends with some of them.

I’d like to particularly thank my endearing friends and mentor, Ken-K6HPX and Kay-KE7BGM; my good friend, supporter and joint activator, Keith-KR7RK; my Association Manager and inspiration, Pete-WA7JTM; my “Top Ten” Chasers: W0MNA, W0ERI, W7RV, NS7P, K6HPX, KX0R, KR7RK, AE9F, N4EX and K4MF; my top DX chaser, John-ZL1BYZ; and to all 380 unique hams that I’ve had the opportunity to make 2,663 contacts with in the SOTA program to date!

Most of all, I’d like to acknowledge and thank my loving XYL, Sage (ex-KC4NMS), who encouraged me to follow my passion even though it meant a sacrifice of time we would have spent together, and supported me by setting an alarm and seeing me off at “Zero Dark Thirty” on activation days.

I look forward to continued participation in the SOTA program, to more learning and growing, and to more of the exquisite camaraderie that I’ve enjoyed along the way.

Cheers!
Paul K9PM

4 Likes

Congratulation, Paul.

Lee
N7LP

1 Like

Nice job Paul - looks like an Arizona SOTA GOAT stampede !!

73 Rick, WB0USI

2 Likes

Well done! Tnx for the QSOs, Paul…de bill w4hbk

1 Like

Congrats, Paul, and thatnks for the activations and QSOs.
I hope to keep chasing you from across the Pond.
Best 73 and long life SOTA and you.

Guru

1 Like

Congrats and good job Paul!!!
Charlie NJ7V

1 Like

Congrats to you Paul!
It’s always great to work you. Long trip between PA and AZ.
Our contact on W7A/PE-004 on Friday put me at 2,005 chaser points. TNX!
Thanks for climbing and activating!
Gary
K3TCU

1 Like

Congratulations on achieving MG status. Our first QSO was in November of 2015 and we have had many since. Thanks for all the chaser points.
73, Charlie, K0LAF

1 Like

Paul, congratulations on Mountain Goat. Thanks for all the QSOs between AZ an NJ, especially with the current band conditions.

73 Bruce W2SE

1 Like

Congrats Paul!

Mike - ke5akl

1 Like

Way to go. You are a great example.

Phil, NS7P

1 Like