These days the weather in central europe is very challenging. Yesterday in DL we had 36Â°C and the forecast for today is the same. At the moment it is already 25Â°C. So I just want to encourange all the activators especially in DM, DL and OE. Just have a look to the list of alerts!
I hope you can qualify for the points, and you will have enought contacts, for not having carried all the equipment nothing to the top.
For me this day will be a lazy day. In a few minutes I will queue up to all the other tourist driving into the Alps. Hopefully I can hike to a small summit, having my towel and my bikini in the backpack. And if the weather does still allow, I’m going to jump into one of the lakes nearby this summit. Because unfortunately the weather forecast anounced heavy rain, hail and thunderstorm for the evening. But we will see!
So this post is also for all the chasers to cheer all the other activators which are doing a hard job today.
Hope to hear you on the next summit,