Hitman wanted

Does anyone know where I can hire a hitman from?

John G4YSS is out in GM/NS-land having too much fun and he needs stopping. Yesterday Suilvan, today Arkle. Who knows where and what tomorrow… Quinag? Stac Pollaidh? An Teallach? Ben More Assynt?

It’s not fair! Some of us are stuck in an office trying to sort out simulations that have failed whilst he’s in one of the most fantastic parts of GM having mountain and radio fun.

If using a hitman is considered a bit extreme can someone give him a good kick in the shins and steal his boots next time they see him!

:slight_smile:

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:
Hi Andy,
I spoke with John on FE just now and passed on your kind thoughts! He said something about swings and roundabouts, but did not appear too concerned by your confinement. yes, he does seem to be enjoying himself on some wonderful hills.
Frank

In reply to G3RMD:
Darn, I’m in the wrong car, missed him!

But, driving a Morgan in this kind of WX has its compensations!

Graham G4FUJ

In reply to MM0FMF:

Does anyone know where I can hire a hitman from?
Sounds like a job for your elephant Andy… he’ll never get past him.

73 Marc G0AZS

In reply to G0AZS:

And while we’re at it we can add Allan MM1BJP onto the hit list too. That’s 3 summits on Jura today alone.

You watch the WX be atrocious on Monday just because I have the day off…

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

If using a hitman is considered a bit extreme can someone give him a
good kick in the shins and steal his boots next time they see him!

That won’t work Andy. If he is as organised as Richard G4ERP (and I suspect he is!), then there will be a spare pair of boots stashed away somewhere in his motor. By the way, it was extremely lax of the Scottish authorities to let John in driving that old Fiesta… should have been halted at the border.

73, Gerald - also in the office, trying to get an A0 plotter firing on all 4 print heads and not succeeding.

In reply to MM0FMF:
“And while we’re at it we can add Allan MM1BJP onto the hit list too.
That’s 3 summits on Jura today alone.”

I’ll warn him tomorrow afternoon when I see him. I’m on the 1:00pm ferry. Unfortunately the wx forecast for Jura from next two days is not good, but Saturday & Sunday may be OK.
73 jim
(currently) gm0cqk

In reply to G4OIG:
I have 3 DesignJet 750s in the workshop, one of which threw up the same problem…

Graham G4FUJ

In reply to G4FUJ:
I have 3 DesignJet 750s in the workshop, one of which threw up the same problem…

does this mean we can send John way of course, may be to the big island over the pond, who knows,
Just a small dig John.
Steve m0sgb

In reply to M0SGB :
Hehe,
When they work properly, they do print some very ‘pretty’ maps.

73 'FUJ

In reply to G4FUJ:

We have a Canon iR2750C colour laser which prints my Anquet maps very nicely. Quality on cheapo, lo-res is excellent. I always print the maps at 1:25000 even though the data is 1:50000. If I print them double size I can read them without having to faff about with glasses!

Andy
MM0FMF

Ah so it is An Teallach today for John G4YSS. Oooooo he’s so asking for good shoeing!

:slight_smile:

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:
The July issue of TRAIL dropped onto the doormat this morning. In it is a feature article on An Teallach. I hope John will give us the benefit of a comparison with his walk in and back out again today. Well done John!
73 de Ken

Still jealous of John’s activation being stuck in the office yet again… worse still I had to order two new print heads at a cost of over £140. At this rate I’ll have no funds to do any more activations!

73, Gerald