Highest QSO on a Single Activation. Suggestion for

Suggestion for the SOTA MT and Vlado Z35M…

I’m well aware and fully understand why the “highest number of QSO’s on a single activation” is “unofficial” and will probably remain so.

However, is it possible to arrange some sort “unofficial” league table in the Database, that if Vlado is agreeable, he could administer, thus replacing the never ending thread that is currently running? TBH, trawling through this has become a bit of a pain.

As I’ve mentioned earlier, although “highest number of QSOs” is not officially recognised by the SOTA MT, nevertheless, it’s almost certainly here to stay and therefore, maybe something the MT would care to take a look at, with a view to tidying up?

Cheers
Mike 2E0YYY

In reply to 2E0YYY:
Alternatively, it could appear as a monthly item in the News?

Brian G8ADD

In reply to 2E0YYY:

If it’s the the database then it’s not unofficial is it!

Vlado’s message thread seems an ideal way of running such an informal information item to me.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to 2E0YYY:

trawling through this has become a bit of a pain.

It’d probably be a good idea to start a new thread from time to time, and leave the old versions behind…

73, Rick M0LEP

In reply to MM0FMF:

In reply to 2E0YYY:

If it’s the the database then it’s not unofficial is it!

Everyone of those activations “exists” in the database already…

Pretending they don’t seems pretty pointless to me!

What I’m suggesting, is the high score activations are collated in some informal way, maybe under the heading “for information purposes only”

Vlado’s message thread seems an ideal way of running such an informal
information item to me.

I disagree. However, Brian’s suggestion of adding it to the monthly news bulletin is an excellent idea.

Mike 2E0YYY