Hi I'm New here! GM0UKZ

Hi everyone,
Have been recently introduced to these webpages by Jack GM4COX (Thanks Jack)
I spend a lot of time in The Lake District (Northern England) and hope to activate a few summits.
Look forward to QSO’s
73 de GM0UKZ

2 Likes

Welcome on board, Chris.
I’ll be looking forward to chasing you, being chased by you or having a S2S QSO with you.
Best 73 de Guru

Greetings young man.

Be warned once bitten there is no cure for this sota bug.
I came here about a year ago and look at me me now its fun its addictive etc.

Look out for you on the summits.

Karl

‘Well done that man’ and great to have had a chat with you on Sunday after such a long time. Welcome back!

And as Karl says, and found by many, it can become ADDICTIVE. I’m a sad case-in-point :weary: You have been warned :grinning:

Here’s to our first S2S (Summut to Summut)

73 to both

Jack(;>J

Ah, so you will need a passport extension then Chris seeing that you will be dashing back and forth across the border on a regular basis. As Karl says, SOTA is addictive, so expect the frequency of your visits to the Lakes to increase. :wink:

Hopefully catch up with you for an S2S during one of my GM raids. That would be interesting - a G in GM working a GM in G. :slight_smile:

73, Gerald G4OIG

1 Like

Welcome Chris

I hope you have as much fun playing radio on the hills as I do and like others looking forward to working you s2s in the near future. I’m in the Lake District activating a few summits over the weekend with Barry M0IML ( see Alerts/spots on Sotawatch) so looking forward to hearing you.

73 Allan GW4VPX

Hi Chris, always good to see more GM activators appearing.

I need you to start activating a whole raft of GM/SS summits so I can “complete” them and improve my score! :slight_smile:

Tnx Jack…Will do my best!

G0FEX
Hi Chris
As usual a bit late on parade, all I will say is just enjoy what you do, that is the best bit about Sota not a competition, simply do it when you want to do it, & enjoy.
Cheers Ken G0FEX