HB9FZC+HB9NBG's 100 Summits in 2018 - Video now available

Hi all
We’ve made it: Carine (HB9FZC) and I have activated our Summit Nr.100 in 2018 just on New Year’s Eve :slight_smile: :slight_smile: . We’ve made a great Video about all our SOTA-Experiences over the whole 2018 .

Thanks to you all for coming back to our CQ-SOTA-Calls in 2018 and for all the great QSO’s - we look forward to meet you soon on the bands :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

vy 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC + 73 de René, HB9NBG

11 Likes

Hi Carine & Rene,well done on your 100th activation and just made it before the end of 2018.
As always look forward to working you on many more.
Have a good 2019.88/73 Don G0RQL.

Sali zäme

Ich habe die Zeit zwischen Weihnachten und Arbeitsbeginn zum Filme-Schauen auf eurem Youtube-Channel genutzt und viele bezaubernde Wanderziele und schöne SOTA-Erlebnisse von euch gesehen - man könnte sich direkt den Besuch auf den Summits ersparen, hi.

Wie der Blick in den SOTAwatch zeigt, seid ihr schon wieder unterwegs, für die nächsten 100. Ich bin dann auf diese Filme gespannt, also wie Carine den René aus dem Iglu ausbuddelt etc. Enjoy!

Bei mir sind die Schneehaufen leider nur im Büro, so bin ich fast etwas neidisch, hi.

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

Crikey 100 summits in one year! That’s an amazing achievment - well done both of you!

73 Ed.

Hallo Carine & Rene`

Super Video
Gratulation zu den 100 Berge
Für Jahr 2019 nur so weiter, schade das es nicht so oft klappt, euch zwei noch ein Gutes neues Jahr 2019

lg markus IN3ADF

Rene` hab am Sa. 05.01.19 von I/AA-195 mit der Buddiwhip-Kit Antenne 20m mit FT817 und mit 5 Watt ein QSO mit Amerika gemacht ( N4EX ) hörte mich nicht schlecht.

Good work - and Happy New Year!

Hello To Both Of You
Very well done on your 100 Summits in one year, always a great pleasure for me to contact you both.
Best Wishes.
73’s & 88s for Carine
Ken G0FEX

Congratulation for such great achievement!
Thanks also for the activations and the QSOs.
73/88,

Guru

Gratuliere euch zu dieser Leistung und den Super Aufnahmen,
und weiterhin viel Spass und Freude auf den Bergen.
73 Heinrich IW3AGO

Congrats on your 2018 100 summits achievement! :+1: :+1:
73, Fritz

Hi all
Many, many thanks to all of you for your congratulations und once again thanks very much for all the QSO’s, which we could have in 2018. Markus IN3ADF, congratulations for working N4EX with the “HB9NBG’s Buddiwhip” - we are still waiting for a DX with any of our whip-solutions, but I’m sure, that we’ll make it soon :slight_smile: :slight_smile: .
Now we have heavy snowfall also here in our QTH, and so it’s time to spend some time in the shack and get some work done, so that we can start to the next SOTA-activations as soon as the WX will be better again…

vy 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC + 73 de René, HB9NBG

2 Likes