HB9AGH 100´000 points

Congratulations to Ambrosi HB9AGH.
His QSO today with I1YDT/p were his last points to get the 100´000 chaser points full.

A fantastic achievement Ambrosi!
May your health will be fine for the next 100k!

Vy73 de Fritz HB9CSA

What an amazing achievement, congratulations Ambrosi and thanks for all the calls when I’ve been on summits.

Victor GI4ONL

I know not easy reaching 1000 for goat.

but 100,000 chaser WOW thats some air time :wink:
Thats a super super duper sloth.

nice one

karl

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Brosi! Fantastisch! …und dies unweit vom ZH-015…
Freue mich auf weitere QSOs mit dir!
vy 73 de Jürg HB9BAB

Congratulations Ambrosi and thanks for all the contacts - always a pleasure to get you in my log.

GL/73
Nick G4OOE

Well done Ambrosi HB9AGH!! Hope to work you many more times,
73, John G4YSS
(G-0OOO/P)

Congratulations Ambrosi.

Thanks for all the contacts along your journey to 100,000 points.

73 Allan GW4VPX

Dr Ambrosi

On behalf of the Board of Directors of HB9SOTA and myself personally we would like to congratulate you for achieving the magic 100,000 point level as a chaser. I would also like to thank you for the total of 457 QSOs with me as a chaser. I’m always delighted to pick out your 100W signal from the pileup, which often also includes some impatient signals from linear amplifiers. In particular I would like to praise your meticulously kept log with all the comments to all those activators who pick up your callsign incorrectly.I’m not aware of anyone else who does such a careful job of comparing his log.
I look forward to seeing you again on May 14, 2016, at the HB9SOTA annual meeting at Säntis. Until then, we on the HB9SOTA Board and I personally wish you health, happiness and continued enjoyment as a loyal SOTA chaser.

Im Namen des Vorstandes von HB9SOTA und auch persönlich gratulieren wir dir zur Erreichung der magischen 100’000-Punktegrenze als Chaser! Für gesamthaft 457 QSO’s als Chaser mit mir danke ich dir ebenfalls herzlich. Es bereitet mir stets Freude, dein 100 Watt Signal aus den gelegentlichen Linear-Pile-up’s einzelner Ungeduldiger herauszupicken. Speziell lobe ich dein sauber geführtes Log mit all den Kommentaren an diejenigen Aktivierer, welche dein Call falsch aufgenommen haben (hi). Ich kenne niemanden, der sein Log so sorgfältig abgleicht.
Ich freue mich, dich am 14.5.2016 anlässlich der GV von HB9SOTA auf dem Säntis wieder zu sehen. Bis dann wünschen dir der Vorstand von HB9SOTA und ich gute Gesundheit, persönliches Wohlergehen sowie weiterhin viel Spass als treuer SOTA-Chaser!
tnx es 73 de HB9BIN, Jürg

1 Like

Many Congratulations Ambrosi.

Roy G4SSH

Congratulations Ambrosi. Always glad to get you in my log.

Andy
EA8/MM0FMF

Hoi Ambrosi
Wir gratulieren Dir zum 100.000 Punkte-Sprung als Chaser. Weiterhin viel Spass und alles Gute. 73/88 de Andy und Eva ( HB9JOE/ HB9FPM).

Hi Ambrosi
Always good to work you. Amazing total.
73 Mike

Lieber Ambrosi

Auch von meiner Seite möchte ich dir ganz herzlich zu den erreichten Punkten gratulieren und mich für die vielen QSOs bedanken. Ich wünsche dir alles Guten und hoffe, dich an der nächsten HB9SOTA GV auf dem Säntis zu sehen.

vy73 de Tom, HB9DPR

Herzliche Gratulation Ambrosi zu Deiner tollen Leistung und vielen Dank für die QSO’s!
Awdh und vy 73 de Hannes, HB9AGO