GW4VPX 10K

Congratulations Allan GW4VPX reaching the magic 10k chaser mark.

GW4VPX 3286 10000 3.04

Well done mate.

Don GW0PLP

15 Likes

Smashing score Allan! :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations Allan on achieving the Super Sloth.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Well done and congratulations Allan,keep going to the next.73 Don.G0RQL.

1 Like

Well done, Allan, and many thanks for those that helped me to qualify some pretty obscure summits. A large proportion of the score being s2s contacts, no doubt; is 5000 s2s your next target?
I had completely missed that you were getting close - concentrating on watching for an imminent GW MG :smile:
Rod

1 Like

Well done on the excellent achievement Allan. Always a pleasure to work you wherever I happen to be - summit or shack.

73, Gerald

1 Like

Congratulations Allan, thats a nice round number! Always good to work you.

Adrian
G4AZS

1 Like

Well done Allan, another milestone reached.

73 Victor GI4ONL

1 Like

Well done Allan. 73 John.

1 Like

Congratulations Allan, and many thanks for all
the points received from you.

Best 73
Dave

1 Like

Well done, Allan, and thanks for the SOTA QSOs.

1 Like

Congratulations Allan and very well deserved!
Also thank you so much for the help and encouragement you have given me.

73 Barry MW6VLO

1 Like

Well done Allan that sounds like a lot of radio time lol
Paul

1 Like

Thanks everyone.

It’s been great fun aiming for Super Sloth. It was an incentive for me to re-learn CW and the big points came in thick and fast when everything clicked into place. My fanaticism for Summit to Summit points has also helped.

A big thank you to all the activators I’ve chased and respect to those chasers whose massive scores are beyond my reach. Time now to get back on the mountains and hit some of the other goals I’ve set myself for 2019…already 6 summits activated for 2019 so who knows? :grinning:

73 Allan

3 Likes

So pleased for you Allan on your Super Sloth achievement and thank you for sparing your time in giving us enthusiasm to appreciate radio at our club.

73 Jenny MW6XJL

2 Likes

Nice one Allan look forward to giving you a few more points :slight_smile:

73 de Paul G4MD

1 Like

Well done Allan, big clap :wink:
All the best.
Mike

1 Like

Many congratulations Allan and many, many thanks for all the S2s you have given me. Despite your help I’m still a very long way behind you!! I look forward to many more contacts this year - despite the snow in the forecasts! What is the NEXT goal then??

73 Viki

2 Likes

Hi Allan
Very well done and keep going as Don RQL has said, I really should get out more.
Cheers Ken, G0FEX

1 Like