GW0DSP Joins SS Club

Many congratulations Mike. Always good to hear you on the air. Keep it up.

Glyn. GM4CFS

Well done Mike !

73 Ian GW8OGI & Eleri MW3NYR

Hi Mike,

also big congratulations from me…
everytime nice to hear you and
hope to work you many times again,

vy 73 Klaus

Congratulations Mike well done I will get there one day.

Terry
G0VWP

Many congratulations Mike on reaching ‘Super Sloth’- what an achievement!!

Dave G0ELJ

To Mike - GW0DSP

Hi Mike
Congtatulations from me also, well done.
Regards
Don - G0NES

Well done Mike thanks for all the contacts.

73 Timothy 2E0KEA

In reply to 2E0KEA:

Well done, a great achievement.

73`s

Mark

Congrats Mike! Always good to hear you in the SOTA pile-ups.

vy 73, Heinz, DL7RAG

Hi Mike Congratulations what tuck so long HI, well done Mike you can put your feet up now. On Snowden that is.
Regards Nigel

WOW!!! All I can say is a big thank you to all of you for all of the congratulation messages.
It is a stunning compliment and very humbling to receive such comments from so many of my fellow sota participants.

Many thanks to the numerous dedicated activators who made this goal achievable in such a short time.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:

I can remember the first time Mike chased me, I was on East Lomond GM/SS-198. Not too strong a signal and he had to wait until the pileup had subsided somewhat before he was loud enough for me to hear him. Within a few weeks Mike had become so addicted to SOTA that his aerial system was improved to the extent that he’s now always one of the first to work me. If Mike doesn’t light up all the bars on the 817’s meter then I check my antenna!

Congratulations Mike, here’s to the next 10000.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:
Many congrats Mike.
73 de Cris
GM4FAM

In reply to MM0FMF:

Thanks Cris and Andy. I’m still not finished with the antennae Andy. I am putting another wide spaced quagi up linked to the original one and my wire dipoles will be going up approx another 15 feet at the centres. Watch this space, hi.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to M3PXW:

I can`t see what all the fuss is about, it only works out to around 40 points a day, 7 days a week! But seriously - well done Mike.
Steve.

In reply to G1INK:

Thanks Steve, ONLY 40 pts a day average, hi.

73 Mike

Very well done Mike an amazing and dedicated achievement that you should be very proud of.
Our Club will be sending you a special certificate for your achievement of holding the title of the fastest ever shack sloth… Top marks for a top chaser.

Many congrats Mike, well done !
73 QRO,
Andy F5AKL

In reply to 2E0KPO:

Thanks for the congrats Andy and to Steve.

I look forward to receiving the fastest Supersloth ever certificate from your club Steve, that’s a real nice touch and it will take pride of place on my shack wall. Thank you.

73 Mike

In reply to GW4EVX:
Well done Mike on your tremendous achievement in record time.
You can always be relied on for a contact no matter the time of day or
day of the week!

Terry G0VWP