Giving Up on SOTA - Moving to WMPLOTA

Climbing to the tops of hills has become blasé. Time to move on to the next big thing.

Walmart Parking Lots on the Air

4 Likes

I recently proposed BOTA (Breweries On the Air), and it was received with wild acclaim. I am disheartened to see that nobody has done the work to bring my brilliant idea into being. I guess I am going to have to do it myself eventually.

3 Likes

“Distilleries on the Air” might be a better option, particularly in Scotland, but I wonder whether anyone would be capable of making 4 contacts after “setting up”… :wink:

6 Likes

We’re not talking about a challenge that just any ol’ OP can take on. This is srs biz. Bonus points would clearly have to be awarded for cw contacts.

2 Likes

I’ll gladly help you do craft brew pubs OTA… :smiley: I’m staggering distance to two local breweries here in Tahoe…

2 Likes

Would you get bonus points based on your blood alcohol content? Bonus for brewery to brewery contacts? :smile:

Given the changes we are expecting to our cannabis laws here in Canada, this summer the “magic smoke” on the summit may not be coming from the electronic components …

Whatever happened to the “Sewage Lift Stations on the Air” concept floated (Ugh!) not too long ago? After the initial flush of success, I suppose it, too, floundered?

1 Like

Who proposed that? They should pursue it, undeterred.

2 Likes

I think that was just a paper exercise…

1 Like

In loo of anything better!

1 Like

That rhymes with “word”!

Great idea, Mark.
And a truly hilarious site. Excellent!
Best,
Zoran / E70AA

I’d rather keep on top of that one…

“Distilleries on the Air” might be a better option, particularly in Scotland”