Gary K3TCU - Super Sloth

Congratulations to Gary Kulling K3TCU, NA’s newest Super Sloth.

I’ve got Gary in my log a number of times and we often chat off frequency after Chasing the same Activator on 40m.
Nice to see all that hard work is paying off. Well done !

vy 73,
Bruce W2SE

1 Like

Congrats Gary. Since we are so close in distance your signal sounds to me like those you hear over the pole , when you work Russia. Hi. Glad to have another ham from Pennsylvania chasing. You always have a big signal. 10K is a nice milestone. Take care and have a nice Easter. 73 de Scotty KG3W

1 Like

Congratulations Gary on achieving Super Sloth.

Jimmy M0HGY

1 Like

Congratulations Gary, and thanks for all the contacts!
Bill, K0MP

1 Like

Gary - Many thanks for all the chases - always glad to have you in my log!

1 Like

Gary, you have chased Liz and me on SSB and CW many times. It is a pleasure to have you in our logs. Congratulations on your achievement!

Ron and Liz
KI4TN and K1LIZ

1 Like

Congratulations Gary - You have certainly hit the ground running since ‘discovering SOTA’.

Jody - K3JZD

1 Like

Congratulations, Gary, and thanks for the contacts!

Peter - KD0YOB

1 Like

Piling on! Thanks for all that chasing!

1 Like

Way to chase! Glad you always show up in my log. Hope to work you again soon. Dean ~ K2JB

1 Like

Congratulations, Gary! Now on to 2X Super Sloth!

Walt NE4TN

1 Like

1 Like

CONGRATS GARY !
I know how tough it is chasing, lots of hours spent in front of the radio !
I just past 8000 points yesterday, maybe by next spring I’ll make SS !

73 de Ed
Bradenton, FL

1 Like

Congrats on reaching SS status! Tnx for the many Qs during my activations.

73 Paula k9ir

1 Like

Congrats Gary. So glad that you have graced my logbook so often and nearly always at a signal of 5.9! Thanks for being there when I often needed a chaser. Well done.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments and congratulations. 57 years with a ham license and I’ve never enjoyed amateur radio more than I have in the last 15 months. Great folks and a great organization. I am looking forward to the journey to GOAT.
Gary
K3TCU

Congrats Gary, thanks for all the QSO’s and looking forward to more!

Keith KR7RK

1 Like

Congrats Gary on Super Sloth.
Thanks for all the Chases and hope for many more. Great Job.
72/73 de Dennis

1 Like

Great job Gary! Was hoping to congratulate you from a peak during the past few days but prop was so poor to
AZ that I figured I should keep the Qs to a signal report and 73. Thanks for all the contacts and hope to work you on many, many more summits.

Mike - ke5akl

1 Like