G4MD Mountain Goat

Congratulations Paul on achieving Mountain Goat on Helvellyn G/LD-003 yesterday. This is a considerable achievement as you have attained MG status by activating totally Unique summits, with a geographical spread from Cornwall to Shetland.

Many thanks for the many hours that we have spent planning, travelling, walking, scrambling up and activating the summits. I could wish for no better activation partner and very much look forward to activating many more Unique summits together in the coming months and years.

Well done mate!

73, Gerald G4OIG

Congratulations Paul !
Well done on achieving Mountain Goat yesterday and many thanks for all the Chaser Points you have given me and others in reaching that status.

I’m back on the air now, albeit with inferior indoor aerials at present,but although I listened for you ( and Gerald), I didn’t hear you strongly enough for a QSO - the time will come !

Again, well done and I look forward to working you again in the near future

73 Graham G3OHC

In reply to G4OIG:

Congratulations Paul. Sorry I didn’t manage to get on the air and work you.

A great choice of summit for the occasion.

73 Rick

In reply to G4OIG:

Well done that man! Sorry that myself and Brian didn’t get an S2S with you.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to G4OIG:

Congratulations indeed! I can clearly recall our first QSO on what may have been your first activation (?) - an S2S between the two clee hills on 2m SSB! I’d say you’ve outpaced me somewhat!

Well done and 73,

Dave F/M0MYA/P

Congratulations Paul on achieving mountain goat.

Jimmy M3EYP

Congratulations Paul on an exceptional achievement.
73, Frank

Congratulations Paul on reaching Mountain Goat :slight_smile:

It is always a pleasure to work you & I look forward to our next QSO.

Best 73,

Mark G0VOF

Congratulations Paul :o)

Sorry I missed you yesterday… I really should carry VHF occasionally

Carolyn

Well done Paul.
I bet you enjoyed every minute.
Thanks for many new ones and for the odd S2S too.

David , G3RDQ

In reply to G4OIG:
Well done Paul on achieving the hardest award in amateur radio. Thanks for points on HF phone. 73
David M0YDH

Congratulations Paul, in attaining MG status. Well done.

Robert G0PEB

HI Paul

Well done on attaining Mountain Goat - a fantastic achievement to be proud of. Sorry I was not at home on the day to join in the fun.

Phil

In reply to G4OIG:

Congratulations Paul. Many thanks for all the contacts i have made with you.

73’s Geoff GM4WHA

Well done Paul, I see I have you in my log 95 times. Congratulations and thanks for all the chaser points.

73 Steve GW7AAV

In reply to G4OIG:

Many thanks Gerald and to you all for your kind words and congratulations, and for the support that you have given me on my somewhat epic journey!

I’ll not be stopping now, there are still many SOTA goals to achieve so I look forward to working you again in the very near future :slight_smile:

73 de Paul G4MD