G1INK... Inky completes "G"

Well done to Steve G1INK on completing all the “G” summits with his recent activations on the Isle of Wight…

Steve,
MW0BBU.

Congratulations Steve. It was good to meet you.

Rob
G0PEB

Congratulations & well done Steve,

It is always a pleasure to work you, especially on bands that “shouldn’t work” over the distance. I did hear you on 20m from G/SE-012 on 20m SSB but you were a little busy so I didn’t call you as we had already worked on 40m SSB.

Thanks for all the contacts & best 73,

Mark G0VOF

In reply to MW0BBU:

Many congratulations on completing all the G summits, Steve and thanks for the contact on G/SE-012, a new one for me.

Rod

Congratulations Steve on activating all the SOTA summits in G.

Jimmy M0HGY

Great achievment, Steve. Look forward to working you on the higher frequecies again.

73 Mike
2E0YYY

I didn’t know Steve! Well done and glad to have worked you on the two summits on the IofW - wondered why you had wandered down there :sunglasses:

Mike G6TUH

Congratulations on an excellent achievement Steve. Not an easy task as you have not just focussed on this, but have undertaken numerous trips into DL and GM, not to mention a few more local summits.

It has always been a pleasure to work you, ever since our first contact way back in 2006 - that simple S2S between Gun SP-013 and Bardon Hill CE-004 on 2m SSB. Thanks for the advice given on various matters along the way, not least the benefit of your experience in GM/SS. All the best for your continued participation in SOTA.

73, Gerald G4OIG

Good stuff Steve. This must have put some miles on the car. Well done on this achievement. It certainly would get you to some places that you wouldn’t normally go. What next I wonder? Watching this space!
73, John

In reply to MW0BBU:

Thanks for the kind words guys, and nice to meet Rob on the IOW, I can recommend his coffee! At this very moment I`m researching parking spots etc on google earth street view for a SOTA/geocaching trip to Scotland first week in Feb, hope to work plenty from GM/SS or WS.

Well done Steve,pleasure to have worked you around the country.73 Don.

In reply to G0RQL:
Very well done Steve.

Wonder which one is your favourite and least favourite?

Can you email me a suitable photo for publicity Steve? One of you in action on your last G summit would be perfect.

tommyread at hotmail dot com.

BTW, thanks to everyone else who has emailed a photo this week - all received, and will be putting out a SOTA press release in the next few days covering all these excellent achievements.

Tom M1EYP

In reply to G1INK:
Congratulations Steve a great achievement.A pity that I missed you on the IOW but hopefully I will catch you in GM land.73 always a pleasure Geoff G6MZX

In reply to G6MZX:

Well done Steve, excellent achievement. Glad to have worked you on a few summits. Hope to catch you on a few more in Scotland.

Thanks very much for the points.

73 de Mick M0MDA. In Leeds.

In reply to MW0BBU:

Many Congratulations Steve.

73  DX   Pista   HA5TI

Well done Steve G1INK on your achievement.

Dave DE M0IBC

Well done Steve and thanks for the contacts!

Nick G4OOE

In reply to G6MZX:as Geoff says
congrats Steve Geoff4CPA

Well done Steve!

Sorry, I have missed your activations from the Isles of Wight. I hope to meet you in DM/RP or elsewhere in the next summer again.

Good luck, 73 Lutz