G0RQL Don now in the 100,000 + Chaser Club

Congratulations Don. Thanks for a lot of QSOs!
vy 73 de Matt HB9FVF

Hello my friend Don Congratulations .

EC2AG…

The big ear down in Devon :smile:

Always impressed how well your station works Don. Your my top chaser and always will be.

Thank you very much for your commitment as a chaser, and for running into the shack on so many occasions to work myself and others.

Jonathan

1 Like

Congratulations Don,

Always reliable from MF to UHF.

Would I be correct in assuming that you have reached this stunning milestone using only phone?

I know CW isn’t your cup of tea but have you ever chased anybody on that mode?

Thanks & very best 73,

Mark G0VOF

Thanks Mark,you are right never transmitted cw all are on phone majority of which were ssb.I have about another 900 points to go to claim 100,000 on ssb.
I did on a couple of occasions send ssb and received my reply in cw due to conditions.
After passing my 12wpm Morse test in 1992 which I took after 9 yrs as a B class I continued with ssb and FM only. 73 Don. G0RQL.

Thats super Don, very, very well done from Esther GI0AZA and myself Ian GI0AZB, keep up the chasing now as we depend on you :slight_smile:

Congratulations Don,

and thanks for all the QSOs, 171 to be exact. You are my top chaser #3. Always a pleasure to work you.

73 de Michael, DB7MM

I have just checked on the database report and it is 373 contacts; just exceeding numbers 2 and 3 in the list added together. That is just under half my activations and only a few fewer than chasing every unique summit. I am truly grateful; so many times Don has been one of only four contacts :smile:

Very many thanks; looking forward to lots more, especially in the first two weeks of June.

Rod

1 Like

Hello Don, congratulations. This is really a great success. I am looking forward to our next QSO. Best 73 de Manfred – DL9MDI

Congratulations Don.
73, Malcolm VE2DDZ

Hello Don,
great to hear about your outstanding milestone.
Also thank you for numerous contacts. I’m always very pleased
to get you in my log. Please go furtheron with SOTA in so successful way.

73 all the best

John OE7PHI
+

Congrats Don, and thanks for mni calls to my activations!
Paul DL6FBK