G0RQL Don now in the 100,000 + Chaser Club

Congrats Don. I feel proud to have contributed to your total… about 12 points over the last 6 years!!? Keep on listening and we’ll see if we can make it 20!

Best wishes
Viki M6BWA

Well done Don, an outstanding achievement by anyone’s standards.

John MM0VEG

Big congratulations, Don.
It’s always a pleasure being chased by you and I look forward to many more in the future.

Guru

Congratulations Don! Always raises my spirits on a damp cold hill when your cheerful voice comes in over the airwaves.

Gerald

Incredible accomplishment and thanks for being my chaser yesterday!

Paul

When I’m on SOTA and don’t hear Don something is wrong… Or Don had to go shopping with the misses… …
Most of the time we are with 2 stations on the summits, one on 40, one on 30, Don is one of the rare one’s working us both, some can take an example to that.
Keep on chasing Don, 1.000.000 point are coming closer every day :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Frank

1 Like

Well done Don - thanks for all the contacts

Congratulations, Don. Thanks for the contacts. :slight_smile:

Well what can I add…

That is just AWESOME. Many thanks your support, please keep going.

David
G0EVV

Well done Don

Thanks for giving me so many points on 2m SSB over the years!

According to the data base, you’ve chased me 130 times!

Matt G8XYJ

Congratulations Don.

73’s
David
G4ZAO

Hello Brian,
Is that eight 100K + sloths in the World?
Thanks.
Mike

Well done Don a courteous chaser, thanks for QSO’s along the way to your 100k.

Graeme

Congrats Don! You’re one of my most loyal chasers.

Congrats Don for your achievement…

73 de Franz ON9CBQ / DL3RBF

Congratulations Don: something is missing from an activation if we don’t get you in the log. I think there has been more than one activation where between us you’ve worked Martyn and I on 4 different band/mode combinations!

Caroline.

Thanks all for the kind words it’s been great along the way to 100,000,you keep climbing and I will keep chasing.
73/88 good luck and stay safe.Don G0RQL.

8 Likes

Congratulations!
You are my best chaser, 369 times! Thats about 1/2 of my 646 activations…
73 the Hans

Hi Don,
Congratulations and thanks for 247 chases. Where would we be without chasers like you!? You are always a good signal and often the first in the SSB log. Many more chases I hope! You’ll need to buy a zoo to stick the 100 sloths in!
Thanks again,
73, John
G4YSS/
G( )OOO/P

Hi Don

Congratulations of reaching the heady height of 100,000 chaser points you have been my most dependable chaser.

You first showed up in my log in the July of 2007, when I was on only my second activation and very new to portable amateur radio. The summit was Worcestershire Beacon. Our most recent contacts were while I was activating on the Isle of Man where I was very pleased we made contact on all 5 summits with 2m SSB.

Looking back over my logs for the last 10 years (and depending on any errors on my part) you have chased me 323 times out of my 506 activations, which is a brilliant hit rate. It could well have been higher if I always used bands or modes that were in your reception range.

Thank you for all the contacts we have made and hope to catch you again very soon. You are always missed when I don’t hear you.

Carolyn