Friedrichshafen 2012

It’s almost time for Europe’s largest amateur radio show again. I’ll be there on Friday and Saturday.

If any SOTA activators or chasers would like to meet for a drink and talk then I suggest we gather at the QSL Wall (wherever it is this year) from 1200 local time onwards.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:
OK, I will be there (on Friday only) and hope to meet you and others again.
73 Ruda OK2QA

In reply to MM0FMF:
Hello Andy,

I will be there on Friday and Saturday.
Hope to meet you at the QSL wall!
73 de Juergen OE4JHW

In reply to MM0FMF:
Hi Andy,
I´ll be there at saturday noon for lunch as usual.

CU, 73
Steffen

In reply to MM0FMF:
naturally DJ5AV will be in Friedrichshafen again but vy busy on DXCC checking
on Friday and Saturday.
You find me at ARRL desk or with DX-Referat DARC close to that.

Cu on SOTA and in Fhafen
Mike, dj5av

In reply to MM0FMF:

Sabina S57BNX, Jan S57DJ and Milos S57D will be there on Friday. QSL Wall at 12:00 local time as usual will be fine. See you there.

We will be in FH area from 20th to 23rd June and we will try to do also some SOTA activations in that area.

73, Milos S57D

In reply to S57D:
Hi Friends of SOTA
Vy good idea! I will be there on Saturday only and hope to meet you and others again.
73 HB9BIN, Jürg

In reply to MM0FMF:

Andy,

I will be there on Friday and eventually also on Saturday. Thanks for the CW QSO on Sunday!

73 Heinz, OE5EEP

In reply to MM0FMF:
S51ZJ Sergej and S53IZ Iztok will be at the fairground on Saturday. We look forward to meeting with other SOTA fans near QSL wall at 1200.
During the fair we plan to activate few SOTA hills in DL/BW area close to the Constance lake. Hope we meet also on SOTA frequencies.
Iztok

In reply to S53IZ:

i will be there on saturday … hope to see as many sota activators/chasers as possible :slight_smile:

on sunday i will activate HB0/LI-009 if the weather is good!

cu in f’hafen, vy73 de martin

In reply to DO1DJJ:
I’ll be there both Friday and Saturday, I hope to see a few SOTA friends from the rest of EU there. I will try to wear a SOTA shirt!!!

Mike G4DDL

In reply to MM0FMF:
i will be there on both days…

In reply to MM0FMF:
I will be there on both days. Hope to meet other SOTA Activators / Chasers form all over the world.

vy 73 de Jakob DK3CW
EmComm DARC OV F05 Frankfurt