First HL Chaser Certificate

Hey all–

I’m proud to announce I’ve “discovered” our first 100 Chaser point certificate to-be-claimant in HL-land: DS4QBE!

I was backing up /MY/ logs this morning and doing different sorts in excel when this came up–I double checked with my paper logs and everything’s there–but not there…by 40 or 50 points!

So, if one doesn’t update their logs, you never know what’ll sneak up on ya!
Nice surprise, though, so:

Congratulations QBE! (now if he logs in to the database sometime soon, then maybe Barry will have some more work floating his way :wink:

73 de Jason.

HL4/W2VLA

In reply to HL4/W2VLA:

Jason is too modest to admit that he holds the first HL4 (and first Asian) ACTIVATOR certificate.

Now all we need to do is wait for an improvement in the sunspot cycle and persuade some other HL4 stations onto HF!!

Barry GM4TOE
SOTA Awards Manager

Congratulations Byong-Cheon on acheiveing 100 chasers points.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to GM4TOE:

In reply to HL4/W2VLA:
Jason is too modest to admit that he holds the first HL4 (and first
Asian) ACTIVATOR certificate.

I wasn’t sure about that–thinking maybe a Lebanon certificate had already been given out before? Though without chasers like him or RDY getting points on some summits would be nearly impossible (not bragging about how many zero-pointers I’ve done…though I believe there are others with much better batting averages in that arena lurking around… :wink:

Now all we need to do is wait for an improvement in the sunspot cycle
and persuade some other HL4 stations onto HF!!

It’s the timing…those Euro contacts come about after sunset–had a nice TF contact in Oct on 20m–waaay after sunset and 150m below AZ :frowning: Weather was too nasty to get all the way up to the summit for the group I was with so we pitched camp as far up as possible. Still was fun. This summer will see some overnight action–it’s being planned. Car battery anyone?

Now where can I find those pack goats…?

Jason…

HL4/W2VLA