FAO G4RQJ - Rob

Hi Rob,

I was just going through my log and noticed that you have both Colin and me down under the wrong ID’s for 1st January when we both worked you from Rosthwaite after activating Castle Crag and Grange Fell on 1st January.

14:17z 2E0XSB/P 144MHz FM COLIN
14:19z M6ERV/P 144MHz FM DESCENDING CASTLE CRAG

Colin’s call is now M0XSD, 2E0XSD was his old call sign.
You have me down as M6ERV instead of M6EPW.

73’s

Liz.

In reply to :

Would whoever doesn’t appear to have a callsign like to fix it ASAP.

Thanks.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

Whoever posted without a callsign, I have an ‘Edit’ button on their post?

73 Chris M0RSF

In reply to MM0FMF:
HiAndy
I would fix it if I could :slight_smile:

It has me constantly logged in and I do not know how to get out of it.
Also I cannot post spots.
Been like this for weeks.

Perhaps the IT pro’s can sort it…
David G6LKB

In reply to :

Did you tell anyone about it or are you relying on ESP and hoping we pick up on the issue? :slight_smile:

In case readers have never noticed…

At the bottom of every page when you enter messages into threads is a link to contact the webmaster. Scroll down and there it is in blue. Click and fill in the form.

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

That is a really weird bug. When I log out I can edit Dave’s posts but can’t post anything (as it should be). Needs to be sorted before we get spammed to death.

In reply to GW7AAV:

Probably a bug that has existed for many years without being exploited. Provided no-one is silly enough to draw attention to it in a public way it won’t do us any harm…

In reply to MM0FMF:

In reply to :

Would whoever doesn’t appear to have a callsign like to fix it ASAP.

Thanks.

Andy
MM0FMF

Andy,
Send me the details of source code, database and access details to the server and I will fix the bug for you then on G6’s behalf.

Alternatively now you know about it just add it to the list yourself.

In reply to M6EPW:
Should look ok now Liz. A bad wx, vy windy day at the end of a long activation, brain fade on my part I’m afraid. Sorry for that
Take care and 73
Rob
G4RQJ

In reply to G4RQJ:Yo
Hi Rob.

Many thanks. Not a problem.

Yes, it wasnt the best of weather. Both Colin and I beat a hasty retreat after the snow and hailstones on our summmits. Lords Seat is much more exposed so you must have been frozen!

Hope to catch you again soon.

Liz