Other SOTA sites: SOTAwatch | SOTA Home | Database | Video | Photos | Shop | Mapping | FAQs | Facebook | Contact SOTA

F/MC-020 Sorry

Hello Guys,
I am sorry for very short stay on this summit…
But I am just coming home… So the way for coming from F/MC-016 is very digficult in the snow and took very long time… Too for coming back by this way… I chose to go to Thiezac and my wife take a taxi for the car at “col du Pertus”…
But now all is good…
Sorry for those who call me and don’t answer…
See you soon
Tof

In reply to F5UBH:

Hi Tof, glad you both got back ok. Thank you for F/MC-002 yesterday. Have a good evening and perhaps leave a slice of time for SSB again on activations - even if a small slice :wink:

Mike G6TUH

In reply to F5UBH:
Hi Tof,
It was great to work you on both F/MC-016 and F/MC-020 today. You put out a very good signal on 30M from both summits, so well done. Thanks for persevering through the difficulties to activate these two summits.

I look forward to more activations from you.

73 Andrew G4AFI

In reply to G4AFI:
Hello Mike and Andrew and all of you…
For Mike… Sorry but SSB couldn’t be now… I should receive my HB-1B tomorrow at home… So SSB only on little summit with the FT100D it is so heavy !!! :’(
Promise for next sunday on 10 days… I take it and done SSB in F/VO…
For Andrew please to give you point I wish to give you more and more… But not tomorrow… The foot are not ok for walking… And avalanches is a big risk on the other summit around le lioran…
:frowning:
So please to contact you on F
/VO… On 3rd march (or 4th ???o_O)
Best wishes
Tof

In reply to F5UBH:

Hi Tof, fine about the load :sunglasses:

“…Promise for next sunday on 10 days… I take it and done SSB in F/VO…”

I will be waiting!

Brr -3C - summer soon?

Best wishes

Mike G6TUH