Éva, YO6EVA newest Mountain Goat in Romania

Big big congratulations to Éva, YO6EVA, who today crossed the 1000 mark becoming the first YL Mountain Goat in Romania. A very admirable achievement indeed, showing a great dedication and a nice example to follow. What is truly amazing, that she achieved this goal in just under a year after obtaining her HAM license, learning all what it takes to operate a radio along the way while hiking all around the summits of Romania, whatever the conditions or difficulties. Even today not even the longer than expected hike, the hail, the rain, the bad propagation could not deter her in achieving her target.

And here is our brand new goat happily gazing on YO/EC-014:

73 and 88 from Csaba

23 Likes

Congratulations Eva on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Waw… congrats EVA great picture

Congratulations Eva.

Congratulations Eva!
Another one of the rare species of SHE-GOATS!!
:grinning::wine_glass::champagne::clap::clap: ;

73, Sylvia
OE5YYN

1 Like

Brilliant achievement in the year Eva and congratulations,great pleasure to have worked you on many of your summits.73/88 Don G0RQL.

Amazing. Well done Éva!

Great stuff Eva, thanks for all the S2S.

Well done Eva! Hope to work you S2S sometime.

Congratulations YL Eva! Great achievement. :clap: :+1: 73 Karen

Congratulations Eva.

73 markus

Congrats Eva - glad to have worked you on a few of your activations!
Esther
GI0AZA

Congratulations Eva.

73’s
David

Congratulations Eva!! Thanks you very much for the many QSOs. It´s a pity I missed you this great day.
73/88
Jorge
EA2LU

Congratulations Eva! :tada: :goat: :champagne: :wine_glass: :beer:
You’re the greatest achievement in the last years for the romanian SOTA activator’s team. I saw you hiking during our common activations and I can tell everyone that your SOTA achievement in just one year reflects perfectly your dedication to the mountains.
I was wondering how many SOTA points Eva would have gathered if she had activated all the mountain peaks she had ever climbed before becoming a ham radio last year.
Hmmm… she is threatening now my third ranking in the YO Activator’s Roll of Honour!

… and congratulations to Csaba YO6PIB, a real good teacher for SOTA stuff :wink:

Congratulations!
I really admire you Eva and envy Csaba because I’d really like my XYL being a mountaneer as you are and perhaps one day even becoming a ham.
I’ll be looking forward to you making many more activations in the future and I having many more QSOs with you.
73/88,

Guru

BIG CONGRATS, EVA!

Kay, KE7BGM & Ken, K6HPX, Arizona goat herd