Engines Geocaches and Summits

Yesterday the 11th of june was planned for a visit to the Gardner engine Rally at Bugsworth Basin Buxworth on the peak forest canal.On a bit of research we found that there was a Geocache placed there by Steve G1INK so thought we must find that one.(If you read this Steve it is safe and well).We then went in search of another Geocache at Bosley locks on the Macclesfield canal and on the way we visited a summer festival at Whaley Bridge.After Bosley locks it was The Cloud next SP015.After the activation and getting soaked we abandoned finding the Geocache and moved on to SP013 The Gun.Thanks to all chasers after a splendid day.On dialing in home on the sat nav it told us it was 79 miles.All the best Geoff G6MZX Joan and Benji the dog.

In reply to G6MZX:

Glad you found the cache Geoff, its quite an interesting historical site. I got your message & was going to sup a couple of pints in the Navigation but I had too much gardening to do. Whats with this wx for June - rain and 8C all day yesterday and a frost on Saturday night. (I wonder if I can get a refund on my new sun lounger).
73 Steve.

In reply to G1INK:

You’ve bought a sun lounger? THAT explains the weather!

Brian G8ADD

In reply to G6MZX:
Not done that cache, but did a few of steve’s when i did the skeg-to-ness caches 270 in 290 miles in two days, one of my records in caching,
Steve m0sgb