Email Digest

Although I’m not sure I need the email digest I am by nature a curious chap and have set my account for the digest. However I am not receiving anything despite having had it set for the digest for a few days. The test digest doesn’t seem to work either. On the link to send the test digest I get some lines of code(?) with error messages above the standard page.
Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Cheers
Q

In reply to GW3BV:
High Quentin

I had the same problem - turned out BTYahoo were treating them as spam.
After logging on to web mail and setting one to not spam they are now coming through ok. maybe your ISP/EMail provider is doing same.

Roger G4OWG

In reply to G4OWG:
Thanks for the suggestion Roger, but no it doesn’t appear to be the case. I use Googlemail and spam gets sent to my spam inbox. Nothing there.
Any other ideas?
Q

In reply to GW3BV:

In reply to G4OWG:
Thanks for the suggestion Roger, but no it doesn’t appear to be the
case. I use Googlemail and spam gets sent to my spam inbox. Nothing
there.
Any other ideas?
Q

Sorry Q no other ideas at moment - by the way I got a screen corruption (part of a script) when I used the digest test page , but the digests were sent.

Roger G4OWG

In reply to GW3BV:

Hi Quentin (and all),

I am in the midst of a week of solid meetings in London this week so will struggle to do much, if any, work on SOTAwatch. I am back at base on Tuesday at which point I’ll try and catch up with the various points raised on the reflector over the last few days.

Q, I receive the digest into Google mail no problem so there is obviously an issue somewhere. If I get the opportunity to look at this and other issues before next week I will.

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ:
Thanks John
No rush
Q