DM-BW-156 DF2GN/P today

Ok, i´m late in time,hi.now i drive to the summit and qrv in abt. 90min.after 20m es 17m qrv on the “regular” used frequencys used by me beginn with 30m.also if time i build inv.V. Slooper dir. UK.after hf i try 145.575fm dir. HB9 just for fun :wink: interresting for me how 2m fm works to dir. HB9 on abt 950m.asl. with free take off dir south

vy 73 Klaus hpe cu later on summit

In reply to DF2GN

Hi Klaus
Try fm with antenna in horizontal position directed to UK.
Regards
Don [G0NES]

Klaus very strong on 40m but nothing heard on 30 and 20m.

Hi Klaus,

thanks for 100 QSO´s in a bit more then 1 year and the appendent SOTA points. It´s always a pleasure to hear you working the SOTA-pile up´s.
Not a trace today on 20 and 30 but on 40m loud and clear with 579.

73 and GL
Steffen

Hi all,
tnks rapports . FM dir UK seems not to be a good idea,hi.Not with a ruberduck-antenna from JN47.the FM-idea from me was only test , how it works to HB9.But i forgotten the antenna :wink: by the way,last year in november i made 52 QSO´s from the Lupfen-summit to UK by good tropo-conditions.but with 2 stacked 4 el.DK7ZB-yagis and abt. 50watt in ssb.
tmrw i haven´t the time two activate the planned summits.so i be only qrv from the Wartenberg-summit DM-BW-161.But if i not forgot the rubberduck-ant i will try HB9 in FM ;-).i start on 10.118-cw and then 7.032-cw and 7.115-7.120-ssb.I hope there is place for the inv.V. Slooper for 40m.Today i made much ssb-qso´s on 40m with abt. 4watts in mid of big QRM with this ant.
Steffen,DL3JPN, it´s also nice to work u on the summits.Let´s do the next 100Qso´s…

vy 73 Klaus