Curious S2S situation

Today I activated HB/SG-039. I heard HB9SOTA calling CQ from HB/GL-035, and I made an S2S with Clemens HB9EWO who was using the club callsign. He asked that I wait a moment, I did and was shortly thereafter called by Matt HB9FVF, who also made a S2S with me using HB9SOTA.

Question: Even though both used the club callsign, do both of them get S2S credit?

Paul HB9DST

Yes.

However, the database is not giving me any activator points! Zero points for each of the two S2S contacts. I had expected to get activator points for one or the other…?

Paul HB9DST

Paul, did you remember to also upload your log as a Chaser? S2S points come from your Chaser log, not your Activator log.
Peter VK3PF

Yes, both S2S contacts are in my chaser log; I followed the same procedure I normally do – upload the log as both an activator and chaser (assuming I have any S2S contacts that day).
Paul HB9DST

Paul, it looks OK to me in your Chaser log. The contact at 1224 is creditted with your Chaser points and the following contact at 1226 is listed but with “0 [?]” chaser points, which is what one would expect for a repeat contact on the same UTC day with a summit. There are no additional Activator points for a S2S contact - you only earn the Activator points once per year.
Peter VK3PF

Hi Peter,
Ah, this is the answer. I got the activator points for my Spicher HB/SG-039 activation from the first S2S of the day with OK/OM6TC/P at 12:09. Silly me. Case closed.
Paul HB9DST