Contest alert this weekend

From 1200Z Saturday till 1200Z Sunday, the non-WARC bands (both cw/phone) are likely to be jam packed due to IARU dx contest. Activating on WARC bands is highly recommended.

73, Barry N1EU

In reply to N1EU:

Thanks Barry. I always forget these things and end up regretting it. Worst was when I took out my 20m Rockmite on a CQ WW weekend. Needless to say I never made any contacts.

73 Richard G3CWI

In reply to N1EU:
Thanks God we have the contest-free WARC bands!
However, I’ll be working hard the IARU contest this weekend as EF4HQ on 40m-CW…
I hope to work you guys.
Best 73 de Guru - EA2IF

In reply to EA2IF:

Me too Guru on 40 cw with TM0HQ…good luck to the Spanish Team

73 Adrian

In reply to F5VLY:
OK, Adrian, Thanks a lot.
I also wish you and your team very good luck, but just slightly less than ours, hi, hi…
Have fun and enjoy this great event!
73 de Guru - EA2IF

In reply to EA2IF:
I might power up my G11 SDR this pm at home and catch a few QRP DXs QSOs if conditions allow. I will look for your calls…
Vy 73s… De Angel M0HDF / EA2ECG

In moment a few injections in my back allows me again to do sota. lets look how long :wink:
but the next time only on the easiest locals here around with not much walking. but the walking is good for me, more problem is to sit on the small chair for longer.
i use this contest weekend maybe for a antenna test this evening. i had build a 20m oblong the last days. it works on 17m also as extended oblong with more gain and better radiation. so if the storms stops today and less rain, i try to call some of the dx calls on 20m band. also have a look later on north american chasers on 17m band. not the best conditions these days, but i hope the antenna works ok high at a tree for doing some qso´s to NA. if the storms stop … :frowning: if not, i test this new one the next week…

greetings around,

Klaus DF2GN/p

In reply to F5VLY:
Congrats Adrian and all TM0HQ team because I’ve seen your claimed score is winner.
Better than ours… :-((
Best 73 de Guru - EA2IF

In reply to EA2IF:

‘Congrats Adrian and all TM0HQ team because I’ve seen your claimed score is winner’

Guru i really hope we have won this year, either way winners or not i really enjoyed the contest, we were using a 3 element yagi@20m plus a 4square and switching between the two was just incredible, when the band opened to North America we left the beam at 300° and worked EU and South America on the 4sq.
Only 3 operators at our station for 40m and we barely got any sleep !!!
We had set a target to make 2000 Qso’s but did not quite make it :frowning:

Glad we worked you on 40 Guru

Take care and my best regards to all the Spanish operators of EF4HQ

73 Adios amigo Adrian.