Contact for Mathew VE4MDM

Mathew, I have been sending emails to you but without reply.
Please could you check your Junk mail folder or reply directly to rob@G0HRT.co.uk
about VE4

Best 73
Rob G0HRT
Associations Manager
for SOTA MT

Any word as yet?

Still looking to make contact Mathew?
Any other volunteers willing to become a VE4 AM please?
Rob G0HRT

Rob,

I did a quick search and couldn’t find any contact info for Mathew online. But, his QTH is very close to Brandon MB and they have a lot of calls showing up on qrz including VE4TED the Brandon Amateur Radio Club. It might be worth dropping a query to Dave, VE4XN who appears to be the club contact (dsnydal@mts.net).

73, Colin G8TMV

Thanks Colin, a useful suggestion.

Many thanks for your suggestion Colin. Much appreciated.
I have followed up as you suggested to VE4XN.
I suspect that Mathew may have his security set high and my messages are ending up in his junk folder.

For any others interested, I should have added that the post is open to volunteers who are resident in VE4 as we need their local knowledge of the region and summits.

Rob G0HRT
Associations Manager
for SOTA MT

p.s. I like the logo you use alongside your callsign Colin.
A couple of years ago as Secretary of my local ARC, I was instrumental in introducing a similar new logo for Southport and District Amateur Radio Club
http://www.sadarc.org.uk/

Like you, I also use a G7FEK antenna in my apple tree.

Great minds etc etc

Rob G0HRT

Contact has now been made with Mathew who is willing to support a new association but I am hopeful that another member of BARC will come forward to volunteer and take on the AM role in VE4.
Many thanks Rob G0HRT